Share Your Recipes

Baking By adamedge Updated 27 Jul 2020 , 8:06pm by cakefan92

adamedge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adamedge Posted 22 Jul 2020 , 5:16am
post #1 of 6

Hi, I'm looking for healthy conversation.

Share your recipes with images here.

You can also share your tutorial videos.

My request is anyone send the recipe of blueberry cake. I initiated.

5 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 23 Jul 2020 , 3:44am
post #2 of 6

I bake w/box mix so all I can offer are versions of  wonderful cakes starting w/a mix:  for blueberry cake start w/a white, yellow, French vanilla  or lemon cake mix, add 1 cup each flour, sugar, sour cream, teaspoon vanilla (& if you like a teaspoon lemon zest) along with 3 whole eggs,  1& 1/3 cup water prepare as you would any cake batter.  Just before ready to pour into prepared pans fold in 1pint fresh blueberries.  Follow your usual baking times & temperature.    This will make enough batter to fill several combinations of pans from a 12”round To an 8” & 6”  rounds or a 10” sq & others  

kakeladi Posted 23 Jul 2020 , 3:46am
post #3 of 6

BTW Adam since this is your first post you will not be able to reply to any post for about 30 days so if you want to comment on any post just start a new post referring to the one you are talking about!.  

jiya11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jiya11 Posted 25 Jul 2020 , 1:17pm
post #4 of 6

I love your WASC recipe so much, I stopped baking from scratch and my customer loves them too! I just wanted to throw that out there that you are awesome and your recipe ROCKS!!

kakeladi Posted 25 Jul 2020 , 1:39pm
post #5 of 6

Aawww thanks.  It was a stroke of luck to have come up with it 

cakefan92 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefan92 Posted 27 Jul 2020 , 8:06pm
post #6 of 6

kakeladi, I have to agree with jiya - I used your recipe in our restaurant and had SOOO many compliments on my cakes. I know there had to be testing going on and I want to thank you for developing this recipe.  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%