Spongebob Square Pants Cake

Decorating By gibson Updated 14 Nov 2005 , 12:52am by Cady

gibson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gibson Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 12:01am
post #1 of 10

HI

Just wondering if any of you have any really cool pictures and directions on how to do a spongebob square pants cake. I would like to do one this weekend for my friends kids as I am having Thanksgiving dinner with them because my husband is away working.

I know I saw some pictures in the gallery but cannot seem to locate them now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!!! icon_lol.gif

9 replies
psurrette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psurrette Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 12:14am
post #2 of 10

I just go to a coloring page to find ideas. here is a picture of my cake though its not so great I made his body too big
LL

freddie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
freddie Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 1:36am
post #3 of 10

Hey Tammy,
If you go to the gallery and press the search at the top then type in spongebob, you will find 19 different ones. The word search is in the top menu of both forum and gallery and can be really helpful. I never discovered it till I was on here for awhile either.

gibson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gibson Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 2:43am
post #4 of 10

Thanks psurette! I never even thought of doing a round cake with spongebob on it! I don't think there is anything wrong with it! Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you Freddie! I was wondering how to do that! thumbs_up.gif

pandora3799 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pandora3799 Posted 7 Nov 2005 , 5:38pm
post #5 of 10

I too am looking for a spongebob cake idea. I would like to make a 2 or 3 tier fondant cake with a spongebob theme for his 7th birthday in 2 weeks! Any tiered fondant character cake ideas? I can just substitute any character.

Pandora

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 7 Nov 2005 , 5:51pm
post #6 of 10

I just got 119 different versions by doing a search in the gallery..all different variations too!

mamastacy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamastacy Posted 9 Nov 2005 , 6:44pm
post #7 of 10

here is a picture. Good Luck!!!
LL

colocak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
colocak Posted 13 Nov 2005 , 11:34pm
post #8 of 10

I always just use the Spongebob Squarepants cake pan...if it needs to be for more people I make a sheet cake and the spongeboob cake and put Spongebob on top of the sheet cake.
LL

Cake_Princess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake_Princess Posted 14 Nov 2005 , 12:36am
post #9 of 10

Here is a practice cake I did last year. I Wanted to try doing A BCT
LL

Cady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cady Posted 14 Nov 2005 , 12:52am
post #10 of 10

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%