Not Fair!!

Baking By bellamart Updated 25 Apr 2020 , 12:11pm by Laetia

bellamart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bellamart Posted 24 Apr 2020 , 3:17pm
post #1 of 8

Why is it I can't post more than a couple lines? Nothing over that shows up, yet all these spammers able to post all kinds of garbage?!

7 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 24 Apr 2020 , 3:27pm
post #2 of 8

Oh isn’t that the truth!!!!! Don’t worry about how many posts you have to use We’re used to it since the site has been abandoned by the owners for at least a year now. The few of us that still hangi out here do what we can to have fun & help out the occasional ? Like yours

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 24 Apr 2020 , 3:31pm
post #3 of 8

I think we are loosing the battle, sadly.

bellamart Posted 24 Apr 2020 , 6:03pm
post #4 of 8

Really?! Oh, that's just so sad! :'-(  I wondered why there are soooo many spammers on here?! Oh no, I hope they don't end up closing it down! This has always been my go-to website for everything cake related! That would be even worse than being quarentined!!!!!

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 24 Apr 2020 , 7:27pm
post #5 of 8

Sorry to say bellamart....this website domain for CC is paid for until 2020. After that, who knows??? Not sure the CC site will be still be around after that.

littlejewel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlejewel Posted 25 Apr 2020 , 12:05am
post #6 of 8

I'm excited I was able to post my comments today. The spam is too much.  They are even showing up in picture post 

bellamart Posted 25 Apr 2020 , 2:08am
post #7 of 8

Wow! What a bummer! Where will I go after that when I need help?! This is the only site I know of where the people are so nice and you never have to wait days (or longer) for a response to your questions! Anyone else know? And I wholeheartedly agree about the spammers! What a bunch chance of idiots!

Laetia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laetia Posted 25 Apr 2020 , 12:11pm
post #8 of 8

Bump

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%