Best Tasting Icing/glaze Update

Baking By Sofia13 Updated 14 Apr 2020 , 12:16pm by jchuck

Sofia13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sofia13 Posted 14 Apr 2020 , 12:19am
post #1 of 5

Hi guys,

It kept erasing my reply after I submitted so I will follow the advice of posting seprately!

So I made the cookies yesterday, and they turned out great! I ended up using the glaze-RI hybrid. I used this recipe https://www.heartofbaking.com/royal-icing-sweet-hope-icing/ It was slightly soft but the outside was hard, perfect!

I used the advice for adding lots of flavor, and it definitely made them taste extra good! I used almnd and vanilla as that's what my family likes :)

Also, I do agree that sugar cookies aren't the best in the world (I am more into peanut butter or chocolate things myself), however I wanted to do something festive for Easter, and these actually did turn out really delicious! Homemade is better for sure :) Plus my sisters thankfully like sugar cookies a lot so it works out for us!

Here are some pictures! They turned out better than I thought :) Thanks for all the advice, this forum is super nice!

Best Tasting Icing/glaze UpdateBest Tasting Icing/glaze Update

4 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 14 Apr 2020 , 12:34am
post #2 of 5

Oh my!! What a great job you did on decorating them:) So glad to hear they were not only beautiful but extra tasty

Laetia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laetia Posted 14 Apr 2020 , 1:01am
post #3 of 5

Absolutely gorgeous! Those bunny are a-do-ra-ble!

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 14 Apr 2020 , 2:25am
post #4 of 5

Sofia, they are wonderful!  I don't think I could have brought myself to bite into them!

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 14 Apr 2020 , 12:16pm
post #5 of 5

Oh my, you’re cookies are wonderful. So glad we could help!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%