Christmas In March/april?

Decorating By kakeladi Updated 24 Mar 2020 , 5:34pm by jchuck

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 23 Mar 2020 , 9:08pm
post #1 of 4

I heard about this on the radio this morning As w/many ideas it started with one kid & is spreading all around:) Is the weather nice enough in your area to get out? Can/would you put effort in to puting smiles on many faces during this time of need? From what I heard many are putting their Christmas decorations/lights back up so people can drive around at night & enjoy some beauty! Lets see how much enjoyment can be made Depending on how much you decorate for Christmas maybe not the whole thing but just a bit I mean no need for *extreem* decorations but a few strings would be nice

3 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 24 Mar 2020 , 2:33pm
post #2 of 4

That really is a brilliant idea!  Our house cannot be seen...from anywhere, except the sky.  Not just Christmas decorations, but Easter and messages of hope.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 24 Mar 2020 , 4:59pm
post #3 of 4

Yes Sandra! Daahhh didn’t think any farther than the original message

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 24 Mar 2020 , 5:34pm
post #4 of 4

Yes kakeladi/lynne I saw that on the news too. Happening several places around the world, including Canada. As much as I think it’s a fun idea, we’re not going to drag out our Christmas lights. Another thing that is fun is our neighbourhood has it’s own fb page. They started fun things. It started with St. Patrick’s day, asking to hang a shamrock ☘️ in your window. Then Mom’s/Dad’s took there kids out for a walk in the neighbourhood to try and find all the shamrocks. Now it’s continuing with things  like hang socks in your window, or someone disguised 13 plastic dinosaurs on his front lawn, can you find them.  Just some fun things kids can get out and do. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%