Reply: Person Hasnt Collected Cake

Business By Jazzywazzy260 Updated 13 Mar 2020 , 3:29pm by inthekitchen2

Jazzywazzy260 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jazzywazzy260 Posted 12 Mar 2020 , 1:24pm
post #1 of 5

Thanks everyone that commented on my original post about a man that kept promising to turn up and never did.

I sent him a firm professional message saying he's had enough time and chances to collect so I'm cancelling the order.

It's been a very unfortunate lesson learnt but a necessary one, so now I will be taking deposits and create a contract that customers will have to agree to.

Luckily my cousin enjoyed the Fortnite cake :)

4 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 12 Mar 2020 , 2:02pm
post #2 of 5

Goo that you grew a stiff backbone :) As they say: All’s well that ends well Things like this help others learn too Thanks for telling us about it

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 12 Mar 2020 , 6:00pm
post #3 of 5

I am sorry you had this experience, JazzyWazzy269, but now you are a better business person for it.  Nice bonus that your cousin enjoyed it.

Laetia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laetia Posted 13 Mar 2020 , 11:33am
post #4 of 5

Bump

inthekitchen2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
inthekitchen2 Posted 13 Mar 2020 , 3:29pm
post #5 of 5

Try not to feel bad about it. You made your cousin happy, and can use it as a photo for your portfolio. I used to make cakes for a volunteer organization that provided cakes to kids that otherwise wouldn't get a birthday cake, and it really helped me with my skills, build up my portfolio, and made kids and their families so excited to get a birthday cake. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%