Looking For A Cake Turntable With A Lock

Decorating By dream_cakes15 Updated 22 Feb 2020 , 1:27pm by Laetia

dream_cakes15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dream_cakes15 Posted 19 Feb 2020 , 12:38am
post #1 of 8

For many of years I’ve been using my Wilton trim and turn ultra turn table (green and white) with the lock option and it seems like old faithful is finally throwing in the table so I’m currently trying to find a new replacement. I’ve seen a lot of good looking turntables but none of them offer the locking option and that’s something I really do need. I wish Wilton didn’t discontinue the ultra otherwise I would of gladly repurchase  

7 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 19 Feb 2020 , 5:37pm
post #2 of 8

There are several of them on eBay at really great prices too.  I always go to eBay for vintage items.  In fact, yesterday I got a set of Pyrex mixing bowls from 1979 that look as though they've never been used.  I have a set just like them already and love them so much, I wanted two of each one. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Wilton+Trim+and+Turn+Ultra+Turntable&_sacat=0 

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 19 Feb 2020 , 6:52pm
post #3 of 8

Ha! my Pyrex bowls were mostly for making jello & potato salad.  Haven't done that in many years.  Maybe someone sold mine from my garage sale. 

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 19 Feb 2020 , 7:55pm
post #4 of 8

Maybe!  Wouldn't that be funny, MBalaska?!  I forgot what the pattern is called, but two of them are sort of a chocolate brown and the other two are a light beige with a subtle woodland type design.

ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 21 Feb 2020 , 1:00am
post #5 of 8

bump!

cakefan92 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefan92 Posted 21 Feb 2020 , 4:26pm
post #6 of 8

: )

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 21 Feb 2020 , 9:52pm
post #7 of 8

dream_cakes15

Cake Boss makes a plastic turntable that locks. Found a site that reviews the 5 best turntables.

https://cookingtimejournal.com/5-best-cake-turntables-to-transform-your-decorating

Laetia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laetia Posted 22 Feb 2020 , 1:27pm
post #8 of 8

Bump

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%