2 Of Everything Frosting And Bosch Mixer Question

Decorating By mrsmac888 Updated 25 Nov 2019 , 8:17pm by -K8memphis

mrsmac888 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsmac888 Posted 25 Nov 2019 , 5:39pm
post #1 of 4

Well, It looks like the lights are still on, so I'm going to try to get this question answered...

I've switched from my original American buttercream to Kakeladi's 2 of Everything recipe.  Has anyone ever used a Bosch mixer, to make the 2 of Everything recipe?  I tried once to make regular buttercream in it and it incorporated too much air.  The buttercream was really hard to get smooth.  I was wondering if the Bosch would do the same.  Thoughts?

Thanks!
Christina

3 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 25 Nov 2019 , 6:56pm
post #2 of 4

Yes, for now it is still up & running but we are getting tired of fighting the spam so we hope to leave in mass to fb.   Not my choice, not the best way to go but better than this:(  

So sorry I cannot help as I have never used a Bosch.   Did you use the lowest speed on the mixer?   Are there other whips/paddles or blades you can try using?    

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 25 Nov 2019 , 8:15pm
post #3 of 4

I never used a Bosch either sorry don’t know but maybe someone on the fb page does —

not to mention rose berenbaum likes it — because actually Wolfgang puck has a new mixer today on hsn and I  love mixers so I posted over there about it and already got that answer — although I doubt rb (cake bible chick) makes abc—

come on over — i’ll Still check in over here — to round up strays — in a good way—

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 25 Nov 2019 , 8:17pm
post #4 of 4

I mean spammers are posting gibberish answers onto our threads now!

keep calm and cake on! fb page

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%