How To Create Bugs Bunny Chocolate Photo Cake?

Baking By Ankit Updated 25 Oct 2019 , 1:12am by -K8memphis

Ankit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ankit Posted 23 Oct 2019 , 11:56am
post #1 of 10

How To Create Bugs Bunny Chocolate Photo Cake?

9 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 23 Oct 2019 , 5:17pm
post #2 of 10

Find a photo that you like on Pinterest, print it out in a size to fit the top of your cake and use it as a templet (you may need to print out more than one copy).  Using gray, white, pink and red fondant, cut out the individual pieces and layer them, starting with the larger gray and white pieces gto form the background.  Once assembled, use petal dusts to make the highlights by dry brushing.

ThatCakeDude42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThatCakeDude42 Posted 23 Oct 2019 , 9:28pm
post #3 of 10

I found the site in India that advertises these cakes. The cake photos are not real. They use photos of plain cakes and then edit the photos with a computer to add the images. You could basically do what they do in real life. Make a basic cake and then add in edible image on top.  Their white and brown cakes are white frosting with milk chocolate disks around the outside. They also have black and white cakes, those are a black mirror glaze with white chocolate disks around the outside.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 23 Oct 2019 , 10:33pm
post #4 of 10

(this is spam)

SandraSmiley Posted 24 Oct 2019 , 1:26am
post #5 of 10

How did you figure that out, Kate?

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 24 Oct 2019 , 1:51am
post #6 of 10

I agree/K8 — this is spam based mainly on the fact that this is the only post from the person & other similar posts were   I think they get $$ When “we” click  on the pic &/or post    Yes we  could be wrong but...... 

SandraSmiley Posted 24 Oct 2019 , 2:26am
post #7 of 10

Well, at least I didn't click on the picture!

-K8memphis Posted 24 Oct 2019 , 8:48pm
post #8 of 10

idk — I get a feel for some of them — sometimes i’m sure i’ve been possibly bamboozled —

ThatCakeDude42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThatCakeDude42 Posted 24 Oct 2019 , 8:59pm
post #9 of 10

I gave them the benefit of the doubt. It's possible that the bot malfunctioned, but there's nothing in this post that a spammer would benefit from. 

-K8memphis Posted 25 Oct 2019 , 1:12am
post #10 of 10

depends on what kind of spam it is — trying to gain someone’s confidence by asking for them to help you — just like little kids are warned about the danger of helping a stranger find their lost puppy or whatever — 

there’s nothing in it for me to give them any benefit whatsoever — it’s spam — it’s a repetitive post too — we have many examples of this type spam on here — 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%