New Business Name

Business By Jackscissorhands Updated 5 Sep 2019 , 6:41pm by kakeladi

Jackscissorhands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackscissorhands Posted 5 Sep 2019 , 4:08pm
post #1 of 4

Hello everyone!

I decided to start my own cake shop and I'm a bit stuck with the name.

I shortlisted these ones but can't decide:

Once upon a cake 

Escape to the gâteau

I'm taking in any opinions as long as they're constructive.

Val.

3 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 5 Sep 2019 , 5:17pm
post #2 of 4

I like Once Upon a Cake!  So cute.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 5 Sep 2019 , 6:32pm
post #3 of 4

first of all i love your screen name -- hahaha --

once upon a cake is pretty cool 

what street will it be on or the street number -- does any kind of your address or identifying markers go well with cake names -- like memphis' area code is 901 so 901 cakes would be a good name -- i always liked memphis bakes too because it really gets hot here -- 

like we have a cupcake shop/bakery here called muddy's named after the Mississippi river -- i like local sounding nameage -- i don't think nameage is a word but it works 

and -- last but not least, jacksh:

there is some kind of new member delay on being able to "reply" to posts so please start a new thread to continue any discussion -- at some point all of a sudden you will be enabled to "reply" but not for a while -- maybe like 30 days — I think it might have to do with time and activity levels -- please respond in a new thread if you need/want to —

best to you

blush

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 5 Sep 2019 , 6:41pm
post #4 of 4

You can do a google search for 'names of bakeries'.  I found hundred's of ideas some of which are:   Magic oven cakes;   teirs of joy;   confection connection';   Creamy dreams (or frosted dreams) Bakery;   Sugar Street Sweets;   sweet sensations;   the sweet spot;   anytime cakery and frosted bliss  Like K8 said you could incorportate your area or name into one of these.......

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%