Wedding Cake Catastrophe

Baking By Kalexhurt Updated 19 Aug 2019 , 5:27pm by SandraSmiley

Kalexhurt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kalexhurt Posted 19 Aug 2019 , 12:50pm
post #1 of 5

Have anyone experienced a wedding cake disaster after long hours of work and just at the moment of setting up your cake went to the floor? Well, it happen to me and it was the worse. I’m new in this business and this one supposed to be my best cake so far and it was until for some misunderstanding they make me leave the room with the cake and then came back because it was the right place, went I was bringing the cake bag the catering car trips  with something and bye to my piece of art! Wedding Cake CatastropheWedding Cake Catastrophe

4 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 19 Aug 2019 , 1:46pm
post #2 of 5

Oooh how sad   I’ve been there done that more than once over my 30+ Years  career:(   I certainly know how you feel   Do know you will go on to make many more beautiful things without problems   Don’t give up   You did do a great job— made a beautiful cake          BTW it looks like you are new to this site so you will not be able to reply to any post so if you have anything more to say—want to reply/ask a question just start a new post referring to this one or which ever one the comment is for 

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 19 Aug 2019 , 4:03pm
post #3 of 5

wow -- that really sucks -- so sorry!

BettyA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BettyA Posted 19 Aug 2019 , 4:29pm
post #4 of 5

You did a beautiful cake, so sorry it ended this way. :(

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 19 Aug 2019 , 5:27pm
post #5 of 5

I am so very sorry, Kalexhurt.  That is heartbreaking and, as everyone else said, you did a wonderful job.  Beautiful cake.  Try not to let it ruin your love of baking and decorating.  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%