Cakes With Lights

Decorating By teri103091 Updated 6 Aug 2019 , 5:49pm by -K8memphis

teri103091 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
teri103091 Posted 6 Aug 2019 , 3:09pm
post #1 of 4

Hi

Has anyone had the experience of adding lights to a cake.  We have someone looking for a cake with a castle and small lights on each of the stacks has little lights on it in the picture.  There is a styrofoam castle on top with turrets all over the cake.  Can anyone make a suggestion about where to buy these kind of lights and how to install them and if you can get them to turn on all at once.  

[email protected]

ATTN Teri

3 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 6 Aug 2019 , 3:34pm
post #2 of 4

I’ve seen work like that done on the tv shows but have no idea how to do it   Good luck 

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 6 Aug 2019 , 5:48pm
post #3 of 4

sure -- hobby lobby and places like that have those little lights -- it's amazing what kind of lights there are out there -- i'm not positive you can use one on off switch for all of them without an additional contraption or two but you can definitely create a ton of lights 

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 6 Aug 2019 , 5:49pm
post #4 of 4

also very importantly:

there is some kind of new member delay on being able to "reply" to posts so please start a new thread to continue any discussion -- at some point all of a sudden you will be enabled to "reply" but not for a while -- maybe like 30 days — I think it might have to do with time and activity levels -- please respond in a new thread if you want/need to —

best to you

blush

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%