Can't View All Photos

Lounge By bvwilliams Updated 5 Jul 2019 , 5:14pm by MBalaska

bvwilliams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bvwilliams Posted 2 Jul 2019 , 8:51pm
post #1 of 8

Is anyone else having problems viewing some of the the thumbnail photos when you do a search for a particular theme?  Some photos show but some are just a blank square with a question mark in the middle.  I'm not sure what that means, nor do I know if it's something haywire with the CC site or with my laptop. LOL  I can't even get the "support" email link at the bottom of the page to work. Ugh!  Help!

7 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 2 Jul 2019 , 9:49pm
post #2 of 8

Yes, I can view them until I click on it in my album.  I don't get a ? but it gives the title/&/or the poster but no pix.  Don't bother trying to send to support.  I bet they are soooo overrun w/?s they would never get anything fixed if they took the time to answer them.

bvwilliams Posted 3 Jul 2019 , 1:44am
post #3 of 8

Thanks!  I thought I was the only one having problems with this.  Maybe  support is working on it already.

kakeladi Posted 3 Jul 2019 , 2:45pm
post #4 of 8

Just wanted to mention it’s been that way since the pix got back on   We all we’re worried we had lost our pix completely/forever    All that horrible spam  started & keeps showing up making a night mare for Jackie & Heath I’m sure   

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 4 Jul 2019 , 1:54pm
post #5 of 8

bvwilliams Posted 5 Jul 2019 , 2:29am
post #6 of 8

Maybe it's just my laptop or my internet provider.  I just searched for a sushi cake for ideas.  I saw one that I like, so I clicked on it so I could see the larger version of it.  But the larger photo would not show. I attached a screen shot of what I see when I click on a thumbnail photo that I want to see. I see the description, but no photo.Can't View All Photos

kakeladi Posted 5 Jul 2019 , 3:12am
post #7 of 8

Many (all?) Of is are having the same problem 

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 5 Jul 2019 , 5:14pm
post #8 of 8

You're not the Lone Ranger on this one.  I can finally see the photos, however my avatar does not show up to me.  That's ok, as it's better to see all the full sizes photos!!  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%