Lemon White Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Tart Pricing?!

Business By Courtneyscreations2011 Updated 9 Apr 2019 , 3:21pm by kakeladi

Courtneyscreations2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Courtneyscreations2011 Posted 9 Apr 2019 , 11:31am
post #1 of 3

Good morning! So I have a question, I have a customer wanting to buy some tarts. The flavor is lemon white chocolate raspberry cheesecake tart! My tart pans are about 4 inches. She wants to buy a dozen what do you think a good price for a dozen would be? I have yet to sell them and I don’t know where to start! The picture below are ones that I made a couple days ago!Lemon White Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Tart Pricing?! 

2 replies
ypierce82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ypierce82 Posted 9 Apr 2019 , 3:06pm
post #2 of 3

They look delicious! What are your costs in making them? How much time do you spend making them? I think a good first step is to read over the pricing threads on this site to give you a general idea of how to work it out. I live in Ohio, so what I could change vs what you could depending on where you live would be different. All of that to say, there is a lot of variables that go in to pricing. We would do you no good just throwing numbers at you.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 9 Apr 2019 , 3:21pm
post #3 of 3

Yes as the other poster said there is soooo much that goes into pricing besides what she mentioned it’s hard for us to give you a number   But just send them to me and I’ ll taste test them & let you know what they are worth 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%