Boxes, Boxes And Yes, More Boxes

Business By SweetBitesMs Updated 9 Apr 2019 , 2:04am by doz

SweetBitesMs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetBitesMs Posted 4 Apr 2019 , 1:47pm
post #1 of 7

Hey y'all!  I know people ask over and over about boxes but the forum answers go from 2010 to 2014.

What are y'alls go to places for boxes in 2019?  ;)

Thanks for your replies and have a great day!!!

6 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 7 Apr 2019 , 6:14pm
post #2 of 7

If I needed bulk quantity boxes, I went to a local restaurant supply store.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 7 Apr 2019 , 8:21pm
post #3 of 7

Do you have a cake supply shop near you?  Or Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and even Wal-Mart have some.   You don't say how many you need - like a cake or two a week ormore closer to a bakery w/10-20? 

sweetooth94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetooth94 Posted 8 Apr 2019 , 9:10pm
post #4 of 7

Webstaurant Store (.com) has boxes & boards of all sizes!  They are quick ship too.  You can buy full cases but they offer smaller packs to if you don't have room for storage.  I also have a few local bakery options, where I can ala carte items if I need them in a hurry or only want what I need (like sheet cake boxes/boards that are huge to store).  Shipping adds up but not many places ship boxes/boards with free shipping.

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 8 Apr 2019 , 9:30pm
post #5 of 7

Sweettooth94 - 

The people who own webrestaurantstore.com also own my local restaurant supply store, where I shop.  If their online business has customer service like their store does, they must be amazing people to deal with online.

Theresa

sweetooth94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetooth94 Posted 8 Apr 2019 , 9:57pm
post #6 of 7

Ahhh…. I wish they had a local store near me!  I have to have it all shipped.  I have bought from them for about 5-years (all sorts of things) and no complaints from me!  They even shipped me the wrong size cake boards once and I sent them an email with a photo of what was wrong - and they had the right item to me within 2 days.  I was happy!

doz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doz Posted 9 Apr 2019 , 2:04am
post #7 of 7

Amazon.com good variety of box sizes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%