What Is This Colour ?

Decorating By maggie1956 Updated 28 Dec 2018 , 6:32am by maggie1956

maggie1956 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maggie1956 Posted 27 Dec 2018 , 12:32pm
post #1 of 5

Hi every one, how can I achieve this color ?What Is This Colour ?

4 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 27 Dec 2018 , 8:13pm
post #2 of 5

Many computer screens will show a slightly different color to me it looks like a light mauve.  (actually there are 3 - white, of course, than a VERY pale pink and mauve) You can achieve it by adding pink then a tiny, tiny dot of brown.  If you're going to use real ribbon (it looks like that in the pic) obtain it then match you icing to it. 

maggie1956 Posted 28 Dec 2018 , 6:27am
post #3 of 5

Thank you so much

maggie1956 Posted 28 Dec 2018 , 6:32am
post #4 of 5

Quote by @kakeladi on 10 hours ago

Many computer screens will show a slightly different color to me it looks like a light mauve.  (actually there are 3 - white, of course, than a VERY pale pink and mauve) You can achieve it by adding pink then a tiny, tiny dot of brown.  If you're going to use real ribbon (it looks like that in the pic) obtain it then match you icing to it. 

Thank you ,very helpful ❤

maggie1956 Posted 28 Dec 2018 , 6:32am
post #5 of 5

Quote by @kakeladi on 10 hours ago

Thank you ,very helpful ❤

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%