Gift Ideas

Decorating By LittleBalloon Updated 1 Nov 2018 , 9:55pm by SandraSmiley

LittleBalloon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleBalloon Posted 1 Nov 2018 , 5:43pm
post #1 of 3

Hello!

Well I need some suggestion for a gift. He loves to bake but he hates decorating because he doesn't like the mess. laughing I think he already have a lot of things, but I was thinking that something that helps with the decorations will be nice. Any suggestion will be appreciated! blush

2 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 1 Nov 2018 , 9:07pm
post #2 of 3

Is this a grown man or child?  Not knowing what he has makes it hard to suggest anything.  Also depends on where you live....US or Europe or where?    There are sooooooooo many molds that make wonderful decoration that could help from simple flowers to very delicate lace effect to pearl chains.    Here's a couple  places you can brows through:   Globalsugaratr.com   and   https://www.craftsy.com/cake-decorating/article/basic-cake-decorating-equipment/        I suggest you try googling 'cake decorating supplies and find many more places that could help you.

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 1 Nov 2018 , 9:55pm
post #3 of 3

kakeladi mentioned Craftsy.com for cake decorating supplies.  They also have tons of cake and baking classes, which he might enjoy.  They run sales all the time where a class can be purchased for $19.99 and it is yours for life. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%