Cannot Delete Pictures

Lounge By Debbieshobby Updated 5 Oct 2018 , 4:00pm by susie1

Debbieshobby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Debbieshobby Posted 3 Oct 2018 , 8:02pm
post #1 of 6

I found some instructions on another thread about deleting photos from your own gallery but I don’t have the edit button. Does anyone have the same issue? Thanks 

5 replies
susie1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susie1 Posted 4 Oct 2018 , 2:42pm
post #2 of 6

I also have that that issue.  There are about a dozen pictures that I cannot delete not matter what I do.  Would so love to know the answer.

Thank you so much for your post.

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 4 Oct 2018 , 2:50pm
post #3 of 6

I just went in to see if I could delete a picture.  I went to my account and clicked on photos, selected a picture and opened it to full size.  On the left side, right above the edge of the picture, was a "button" that said Favorites and one beside it that said Edit.  When I clicked on Edit it gave me the option to delete the pic.

I've heard of others having an issue with deleting photos and you both said your edit button was missing.  Maybe it will be corrected soon.

Debbieshobby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Debbieshobby Posted 4 Oct 2018 , 3:16pm
post #4 of 6

Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately I do not seem to have that edit button. It’s so odd on this site that some have issues and others don’t. I had the one a few months back where I could not reply to posts and then suddenly I could! 

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 5 Oct 2018 , 3:07am
post #5 of 6

Most of the time, I cannot download pictures to the gallery.

susie1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susie1 Posted 5 Oct 2018 , 4:00pm
post #6 of 6

To the left of the picture there is a button that says "Add to favorites"  because I already tried to delete and another button that says "Report".  However the pictures are still in my Favorites and I can't do anything about it.  As you said, SandraSmiley, hopefully it will be corrected soon.   Thanks so much for your  help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%