Best Mary Berry Cookbook?

Lounge By kstevens Updated 12 Jan 2018 , 12:01am by littlejewel

kstevens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kstevens Posted 11 Jan 2018 , 2:18pm
post #1 of 2

Hi everyone :-)

I don't seem to be able to catch it on a regular basis but I really enjoy watching the Great British Bake Off.  The recipes always look so tasty and a lot of what Mary Berry makes I'm interested in trying.  I am old school and still prefer cook books to having recipes online so I thought I might purchase either a Mary Berry book or one of the Great British Bake Off ones.  I didn't realize there were quite so many to choose from when I did a search online so I thought I'd see if any of you can offer feedback as to which one might be the best one to get if I'm limiting myself to just one.  

I'm interested in all desserts so it doesn't have to be only cakes.  Maybe if you have one of Mary's books or one of the Great British Bake Off ones you could let me know what you like/dislike about it?  I will say that my preference is for books that show pictures of the finished product although I don't need pictures of every single recipe.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Kelly

1 reply
littlejewel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlejewel Posted 12 Jan 2018 , 12:01am
post #2 of 2

I have been thinking of doing the same thing. I have decided to purchase the great british bake off. I figure i can make everything from the challenges. I have also been making the chef's  recipes from worst cooks in america. I will be ordering my british bake off book in a couple weeks when i get paid, so i will left you know

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%