Recipe Secion Help

Baking By SecretAgentCakeBaker Updated 1 Feb 2018 , 3:39pm by SecretAgentCakeBaker

SecretAgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 19 Dec 2017 , 2:13pm
post #1 of 7

Hello!

It has been a very long time since I have been able to get on CakeCentral and it has certainly changed a lot.  I cannot figure out how to find recipes I posted (I don’t remember the names) and favorite recipes. I looked in my profile and don’t see anything there for the recipe section.

Thanks so much for any help in pointing me in the right direction!

6 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 19 Dec 2017 , 3:16pm
post #2 of 7

the whole site was metamorphosed a couple years ago and everything is still there i'm told -- just not the individual profile stuff -- so just gotta go keep looking--

welcome back!

SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 19 Dec 2017 , 6:58pm
post #3 of 7

400+ pages of recipes to look through. That’s gonna take forever. Ok, thanks so much. I was able to find one using a google search, but not the others. Thanks! I miss baking.

doz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doz Posted 19 Dec 2017 , 7:23pm
post #4 of 7

click on "my account" and than click on "my favorites" and it should bring up your saved  favorite recipes.

cmalin3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cmalin3 Posted 21 Dec 2017 , 7:03pm
post #5 of 7

I have a similar question...what's up with how the recipes are sorted?

For example, I click just on the chocolate cake recipes category.  And a whole manner of unrelated recipes come up!  It's been tougher and tougher to find things on here.  If I do a search for the term "chocolate cake" in the overall recipes category, it still pulls up plenty of unrelated stuff.

Am I missing something?

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 21 Dec 2017 , 10:35pm
post #6 of 7

I have always had problems searching on here. What I found works best for me is to go to google and type in something likethis: "chocolate cake with cranberries on CakeCentral"   OR say "the Original WASC recipe on cakecentral".   That almost always has worked for me.

SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 1 Feb 2018 , 3:39pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you! I’m looking forward to getting back into making cakes and cookies sometime soon. The last cake I made was close to 4 years ago, and was just a tiny little one for my mom’s last birthday party before she died. It wasn’t anything fancy, and not even my best work, but she loved the cake so much she would not let us cut it so she could show it to all the nurses and aides in the nursing home! My daughter will be 16 in a few months; I think I owe her a nice cake since she has had mass produced cakes the past 4 years! Yikes! There are so many amazing new ideas here!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%