It's Slow Around Here These Days :(

Lounge By kakeladi Updated 1 Dec 2017 , 11:43am by Muntic0re

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 29 Nov 2017 , 9:45pm
post #1 of 6

People are either totally worn out from Thanksgiving or so very busy shopping :)    So tell me what kind of gifts you have bought, who they are for, and how much shopping you still have to do.    Any plans for Christmas day? 

5 replies
Bakerlady2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakerlady2 Posted 30 Nov 2017 , 9:18pm
post #2 of 6

I'm in the process of packing for a move, so I haven't done much shopping yet. So far I bought fuzzy slippers for my daughter and a Codename game for my daughter_in_law. For Christmas day I hope to have all my kids and their spouses for dinner if we're done moving in time.  

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 30 Nov 2017 , 9:51pm
post #3 of 6

Wow, this is a rough time to be moving.   I did that once - about 25-30 yrs ago.  We moved about 50 miles south of where we were.

cakefan92 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefan92 Posted 1 Dec 2017 , 1:16am
post #4 of 6

All done with Christmas shopping - - now I just have to get everything wrapped and in the mail on time.  I'm debating about decorating for Christmas this year.  The last 3 years we had a house full of rescue cats and kittens so decorations were out of the question, but we're back down to just our one older cat now. I know hubby would be thrilled because he's really a Christmas elf in disguise ( at 6'2" it's a fantastic disguise!).

We've both volunteered to work on Christmas Day and I always work on Sundays so Christmas Eve is automatic for me. We'll work in a nice dinner together at some point.

Bakerlady2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakerlady2 Posted 1 Dec 2017 , 3:48am
post #5 of 6

Yea, it's a bummer to be moving now. We actually started to decorate the house for Christmas and then found out we have to move. We rent our house and the owner suddenly sold it and gave a a 30 day notice. It's not been fun.

Muntic0re Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Muntic0re Posted 1 Dec 2017 , 11:43am
post #6 of 6

well i will make a cake and as the main dish will be turkey roasted with veggies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%