Decorating/piping Recipe

Business By jackkiu158 Updated 1 Nov 2017 , 10:22pm by remnant3333

jackkiu158 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackkiu158 Posted 1 Nov 2017 , 10:54am
post #1 of 3

Anyone have any they would like to share? I am doing a devl's food cake for a party and they have requested peanut butter frosting. I have a couple of recipes but they are all too soft and I thought I would see anyone out there has a really fantastic recipe! 

2 replies
MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 1 Nov 2017 , 2:39pm
post #2 of 3

google "peanut butter dream frosting".

remnant3333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
remnant3333 Posted 1 Nov 2017 , 10:22pm
post #3 of 3

22 tbs salted butter, softened ; 2 /3 c. shortening(I use crisco sticks and cut it where it says 2/3 cup); 5-8 tbs heavy cream; 2 tsp clear vanilla; 2 lbs powdered sugar

I mix butter and shortening together till mixed really good. I add one tablespoon at a time of heavy cream(can use milk,1/2 &1/2, or evaporated milk, whatever you have). Add vanilla and 10x sugar. Mix this together till very creamy. Add peanut butter at end and mix till it is mixed in. I only add one tablespoon at a time of milk or cream because if you add too much then it would be too soft to pipe so normally I think the most cream I put in is about 4-5 tablespoons. If I pipe lines or scrolls I add one tablespoon of corn syrup which helps to not break the lines when piping scrolls.

I add 1 1/4 cup peanut butter at end once it is mixed together good. This goes so good with chocolate cake. I make the chocolate cake off of the Hershey's cocoa can but I use the dark chocolate cocoa. Everyone always requests this cake from me because it is that good. On the hershey's can for cake it says to add hot water but I always add 1/2 water and 1/2 of it liquid coffee which makes the chocolate cake flavor come though better. Everyone will go crazy for this!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%