What's Going On - Nonew Posts In 24 Hrs?

Lounge By kakeladi Updated 15 Aug 2017 , 10:25pm by kakeladi

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 11 Aug 2017 , 8:36pm
post #1 of 14

Yesterday I had problems logging in and now 24 hrs later there are no new posts of any kind.   What gives? :)

13 replies
kakeladi Posted 11 Aug 2017 , 9:02pm
post #2 of 14

I cannot reply to any post :(  It tells me to log in but I'm already logged in.  When I click on 'forum' I get a page that shows the last posting as 1 or 2 minutes ago but that was done yesterday.  I don't know if I'm going to reply to any replies that might be posted to this thread. 

Minileo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Minileo Posted 11 Aug 2017 , 9:38pm
post #3 of 14

That's the reason I din't get any replies for my question where you can expect your problem solved in few hours :(

kakeladi Posted 11 Aug 2017 , 9:42pm
post #4 of 14

Well someone just posted a ? about edible gold leaf and I was able to reply to that but other threads still tell me to log in.  Very frustrating.   Have clicked on submit now at least twice but does not show it as being posted.  Trying again......there may be 3 of this same reply.......

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 11 Aug 2017 , 11:20pm
post #5 of 14

yeah, it's a little wonky lately --  i'm sure jackie's working on something -- fighting spammers, coding like crazy, guarding the goodies -- i can't imagine all that goes into maintaining all that goes on here on this corner of the web --

in other news i'm within a few posts of 20,000 :) 

-K8memphis Posted 11 Aug 2017 , 11:24pm
post #6 of 14

interesting i've replied to this thread at least twice... but nothing shows yet...

-K8memphis Posted 11 Aug 2017 , 11:25pm
post #7 of 14

wow it's a little slow, hiccoughing before it posts our responses...

-K8memphis Posted 11 Aug 2017 , 11:26pm
post #8 of 14

but you posted a new post, lynne :)

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 12 Aug 2017 , 12:23am
post #9 of 14

I have not been able to do anything today except download one picture.  Even at that, it told me there was an error, but it did download.

-K8memphis Posted 12 Aug 2017 , 12:19pm
post #10 of 14

i'm guessing a spam onslaught is being fought so the postings are delayed a bit

kakeladi Posted 12 Aug 2017 , 6:48pm
post #11 of 14

Yah, I'm able to reply to some threads but not all of them.  Also the 'alert' page shows there are replies but when I click on the thread only the original post shows  - none of the replies:(  It's been three day now that it's been 'wondkey' .....

kstevens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kstevens Posted 14 Aug 2017 , 1:10am
post #12 of 14

I'm in the same boat....can reply to some threads but not others.  Oh Cake Central.....as much as I love it, it irritates me too as it never seems to be 100% working properly.....

Alohilani Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alohilani Posted 15 Aug 2017 , 10:19pm
post #13 of 14

It has been hit and miss for for about two weeks now. I just tried replying to another post Andy it wouldn't let me. It won't  let me format the paragraphs either. This happened few years ago too.

kakeladi Posted 15 Aug 2017 , 10:25pm
post #14 of 14

Yeah, it's the same for all of us.  I have found I have to click on the posters name & send an instant message.  Don't know if those are being recieved as no one has responded to my IMs :(

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%