Decorating By -K8memphis Updated 15 Aug 2017 , 2:31am by aldonza

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 9 Aug 2017 , 7:40pm
post #1 of 2

@cupcake.goddess -- here is your post:

"CupCake.Goddess Posted 7 hours ago

post #1 of 1

Hello all!

I want to make a Gucci or Versace birthday cake for someone very dear to my heart next month.  Its going to be a shoe box cake on top of a hat box cake. I've searched high and low for any molds that would make these labels.  All I found was a Versace stencil set on Amazon.  Where do I find them?

for some reason cc will not let me answer your question so i hope you see this here --

for one thing -- i would trace or draw that logo -- beyond that why not get the stencil? just make a logo shape piece of fondant -- let it dry and apply the icing sheet or stencil onto the logo -- but all that to say i don't know of any  molds -- but you could even do an edible ink  printing on an icing sheet -- it looks like the versace design would lend itself really well to being cut out of one of those expensive cutting machines -- silhouettes i think they are called -- if you have one or know someone with one -- but i've never used one -- just a random thought --

sorry your post is in limbo there -- every time i try to answer it says for me to login and when i do -- it never lets me answer anyhow -- and i am in fact already logged in --

best to you -- hope your cake turns out mahvelous, dahling

1 reply
aldonza Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aldonza Posted 15 Aug 2017 , 2:31am
post #2 of 2

You can Google the logo, print it out and trace it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%