Cake Decorating Research For Free Stuff? Sign Me Up!

Decorating By cakeitmakeit Updated 6 Jul 2017 , 10:52pm by kakeladi

cakeitmakeit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeitmakeit Posted 6 Jul 2017 , 1:30pm
post #1 of 4

Ran across this post....what do you guys think?

"Do you consider yourself a "maker" or "crafter"?  Are you passionate about any of the following: quilting, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing, baking, woodworking, crochet, knitting, photography, gardening, embroidery, jewelry making, or paper craft? Or maybe it is all of the above! If so, you might be the perfect fit for our upcoming research project.

We are an online crafting company that produces instructional crafting videos, and we are looking for participants who are interested in gaining FREE access to 3,000 hours of high-quality video crafting content.  You'll learn to make thousands of different projects from our world-renowned experts, all in the the comfort of your home. Get inspired, be entertained, and hone your craft - whenever and wherever you"d like - for free!

Please take our survey to see if you’re a good fit.  And please pass the link along to all of your crafty friends!  Thank you.

URL: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3671082/crafting-research

3 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 6 Jul 2017 , 9:59pm
post #2 of 4

Since I use a public computer I am not allowed to click on the link.  If it is a liget offer I'd be interested.  If it means nothing but untole amount of spam forever and ever NO.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 6 Jul 2017 , 10:25pm
post #3 of 4

i think it sounds too good to be true -- they have to be selling something -- maybe you get free instruction if you buy their products -- idk -- it's bs 

what's in it for them? just out of the goodness of their heart? and the goodness of all the expert's hearts?

no

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 6 Jul 2017 , 10:52pm
post #4 of 4

I think you're right k8.  I do some paper crafting and would love to participate in making videos etc. :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%