-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 15 Jul 2016 , 11:48pm
post #31 of 51

"chestal area" too funny 

idk now I want a drunken minion cake for my birthday -- 

kstevens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kstevens Posted 16 Jul 2016 , 2:57pm
post #32 of 51

@Tootall ‍ your cake is awesome!  Very long list to get on a cake but you did it :-)   Loving Batman with the shop vac.

@Pastrybaglady ‍ thanks for your kind words.

Webake2gether Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Webake2gether Posted 16 Jul 2016 , 3:11pm
post #33 of 51

@kstevens ‍ my birthday is October and I would like a bunny cake!!! Lol the bunny and squirrel are so cute together. All the bunnies who hang out by my garden always have their ears down while they are laying down. I think they are the cutest that way :) 

All the naked cakes crack me up!!' A hooters baby shower that's a new one for sure!!! I was almost betting that the reason why she wanted it was bc she was a former hootera girl lol

Tootall Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tootall Posted 18 Jul 2016 , 1:27pm
post #34 of 51

@kstevens ‍ Thanks! LOL I'm willing to bet it's the ONLY Batman using a shop vac cake out there. wink.png And I agree--the bunny and squirrel are amazingly adorable!

JPinBklyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JPinBklyn Posted 18 Jul 2016 , 2:39pm
post #35 of 51

One of my craziest requests was for a 50th birthday on Halloween...  mummy sitting in a lotus flower doing yoga!  This one still cracks me up when I look at it!

[postimage id="4653" thumb="900"]

Tootall Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tootall Posted 18 Jul 2016 , 2:47pm
post #36 of 51

@jpinbkl, Well that is definitely creative! LOL And you pulled it off beautifully! smile.png

GoWildCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GoWildCakes Posted 19 Jul 2016 , 1:12am
post #37 of 51

My great niece LOVES Frozen AND the Chicago Blackhawks.  So she requested a "Frozen Hawks" cake for her 3rd birthday.

GoWildCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GoWildCakes Posted 19 Jul 2016 , 1:17am
post #38 of 51

[postimage id="4667" thumb="900"]

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 20 Jul 2016 , 8:46pm
post #39 of 51

As I posted this was for 2 ladies who celebrated their combined b'days and wanted the total # of yrs in roses.  One other bakery refused to do it.

http://www.cakecentral.com/gallery/i/1271539/76-trombah-thats-roses

And what was unusual about this was delivery had to be at 7 a.m. for a reception that was to start at 8:30 

http://www.cakecentral.com/gallery/i/1271539/76-trombah-thats-roses

Natka81 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Natka81 Posted 20 Jul 2016 , 9:55pm
post #40 of 51

Reseption at 8:30 am?

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 21 Jul 2016 , 1:00am
post #41 of 51

Yep it was.  Sorry the link to the pix didn't come through :(  I'll try again...........

http://www.cakecentral.com/gallery/i/53839/grand-floral-majestic-tower

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 21 Jul 2016 , 2:45am
post #42 of 51

Quote by @Webake2gether on 4 days ago

@kstevens ‍ my birthday is October and I would like a bunny cake!!! Lol the bunny and squirrel are so cute together. All the bunnies who hang out by my garden always have their ears down while they are laying down. I think they are the cutest that way :) 

All the naked cakes crack me up!!' A hooters baby shower that's a new one for sure!!! I was almost betting that the reason why she wanted it was bc she was a former hootera girl lol

I did a wedding cake for a Hooters girl once...The toppers were two owls, and I didn't know the meaning of it until I noticed that the bridesmaids who were hanging around were all very well-endowed, shall we say. The bride's mom was there and she said "aren't they all darling? They all worked at Hooters together."

CindyA98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CindyA98 Posted 21 Jul 2016 , 10:35am
post #43 of 51

My only really weird one was for my nephew.  He wanted a banana cake.  At first I thought just banana flavored (which is weird enough for a kid) but no, he wanted a banana flavored banana shaped cake.  Not a great picture of the cake but you get the idea :-) [postimage id="4682" thumb="900"]

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 21 Jul 2016 , 10:38am
post #44 of 51

he certainly liked it -- didn't even wait to get it out of the box -- yay aunt cindy!

Webake2gether Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Webake2gether Posted 25 Jul 2016 , 9:37pm
post #45 of 51

Lol @costumeczar ‍ I love when we have a sense of humor about ourselves. I wonder if the bride and groom met there which is the reason for the owl topper. How funny would that be. 

I love all these interesting cake requests from your family members!!! Kids really do have limitless imaginations.  I had semi interesting request for hobbit door cookies that we did this weekend. Although lord of the rings is crazy big with people I had no idea what a hobbit door was lol  thank goodness for Google :)

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 25 Jul 2016 , 10:30pm
post #46 of 51

Quote by @Webake2gether on 49 minutes ago

Lol @costumeczar ‍ I love when we have a sense of humor about ourselves. I wonder if the bride and groom met there which is the reason for the owl topper. How funny would that be. 

I love all these interesting cake requests from your family members!!! Kids really do have limitless imaginations.  I had semi interesting request for hobbit door cookies that we did this weekend. Although lord of the rings is crazy big with people I had no idea what a hobbit door was lol  thank goodness for Google :)

I did a surprise hobbit hole groom's cake once. The bride said the groom was a Hobbit fanatic, but when I looked it up it just looked like a hill with a door in it. I ended up doing a hillside with a cow grazing and a tree on the hill, then a door and window in the side of the hill with a little path leading to it. The groom was hanging around when I delivered it, and he took one look at it and screeched "IT'S A HOBBIT HOLE" and basically lost his mind. 

jking513 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jking513 Posted 4 Jan 2017 , 2:56pm
post #47 of 51

So far my most interesting cake request was for an under the sea themed cake with a shark attack, specifically with blood in water, by a 9 year old :)[postimage id="6207" thumb="900"]

SnugglesC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SnugglesC Posted 4 Jan 2017 , 5:56pm
post #48 of 51

A 3D Harley Davidson motorcycle sitting in a kitty litter box.  Complete with real, not edible kitty litter.  Reason?? My husband's Harley is always leaking and he uses kitty litter to clean up the mess, but we don't have a cat and I want one.  I glued "real" kitty litter down on a cake board, then sprayed it with clear mat paint and then made the motorcycle cake on it's own cake board with enough room around the edges to make icing litter and hoped and explained that there was a difference in the real and edible litter.  This was about 30+ years ago.

Another interesting request was an alarm clock splitting in half with a certain time on it.  It was for a retirement.  Guess he didn't have to set his alarm clock any more to get up in time for work.  Kind of a cute idea.

Jenn123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn123 Posted 12 Jan 2017 , 4:42pm
post #49 of 51

My top 5:

1. Road kill- I have made several possum shaped cakes with tire marks, guts and blood. One was for a wedding.

2. Woman giving birth with the head sticking out between the legs. I did it but was not happy. I always feel weird about sexy or nude cakes. I usually refuse though I have done several body part cookies and cakes for bachelor/bachelorette parties

3. Placenta Cake- The woman makes "cakes" out of real placenta to help nourish the mother. She wanted me to make a real cake that looked like placenta to use as pictures on her website. She didn't want the cake... only the pictures. I said NO thanks.

4. Shaped cake Doctor's bag with fruit, vegetables and naked babies spilling out along with a doctor's office full of people. That one was really strange.

5. Bride and groom sitting together on top of a beer keg (Grooms cake)

Jenn123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn123 Posted 12 Jan 2017 , 4:47pm
post #50 of 51

Also the same little boy has made several stage requests: Antiques, Full civil war battlefield, sinking Titanic with people in life boats.

Dar917 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dar917 Posted 13 Jan 2017 , 8:13am
post #51 of 51

Quote by @costumeczar on 15 Jul 2016 , 1:55pm

and the blown-apart 3D head of Gus from Breaking Bad. 

:O Do you have a photo of it? I loved BB but I don't think I can ever bring myself to watch it through again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%