Looks Like A Nigerian Scam. Anyone Ever Get An Email Like This?

Business By Heidicakes Updated 28 Feb 2016 , 10:30pm by costumeczar

Heidicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heidicakes Posted 27 Feb 2016 , 5:08pm
post #1 of 3
The following is a response to a quote I gave to a customer for a Cars themed party, including cake, cookies, and cupcakes. My initial reaction was that it was a Disney baiter. I do not break copyright laws and my design included licensed edible images and other generic designs, like checkerboard flags and lightning bolts, so I figured once I sent the design, I wouldn't hear from him again. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? Thanks, in advance, for your input!

Thanks for your message everything sound great; I'm ready to make the full payment of my order to you with my credit card and i also promise you a tip's of $100 if we can make things work together before the date and i would also be needing a little favor from you regarding the decorator that will be handling the decoration of the event and the Favor goes by.

I have not pay him because they do not have credit card facilities the only method of payment they accept is bank cash deposit payment, So i want you to add an extra $950.00 to the total to the total cost of your services so you can have the bills charge on my credit card, Once you have that proceed i want will want you to have the $950.00 send to the decorator via cash deposit,  i hope all this is clear and understand by you and here is the break down below...

Your fee: $636.00
Tip: $100.00
Decorator fee: $950.00
Any other charges: $100.00

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so i can email you my credit card information and all instruction you need to follow as well.. Thanks
2 replies
Singerssoul Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Singerssoul Posted 27 Feb 2016 , 11:14pm
post #2 of 3

Scam.  check out my posting in the lounge with the conversation i had with one of these scammers recently.

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 28 Feb 2016 , 10:30pm
post #3 of 3

Total scam. I have a whole page on my blog dedicated to those morons.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%