Sugar Free Cake

Baking By yranjan Updated 29 Dec 2016 , 6:15am by riyasenin

yranjan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yranjan Posted 27 Jan 2016 , 1:46pm
post #1 of 5

What is the best way to prepare a sugar free cake? We at winni has been trying to prepare sugar free but have been getting constant complains.

Please share the best way to prepare the sugar free cake? 

4 replies
julia1812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julia1812 Posted 27 Jan 2016 , 5:39pm
post #2 of 5

Oh...Am linking myself in. Was looking for a cake recipe for a friend who's diabetic and can't have sugar but all recipes I could find are substituting sugar with other sugar (f.e. he can't eat honey, syrup etc too). Am wondering if such thing like a sugarless cake is doable. ..?

julia1812 Posted 27 Jan 2016 , 5:39pm
post #3 of 5

Oh...Am linking myself in. Was looking for a cake recipe for a friend who's diabetic and can't have sugar but all recipes I could find are substituting sugar with other sugar (f.e. he can't eat honey, syrup etc too). Am wondering if such thing like a sugarless cake is doable without being a bread. ..?

julia1812 Posted 27 Jan 2016 , 5:40pm
post #4 of 5

Oh...Am linking myself in. Was looking for a cake recipe for a friend who's diabetic and can't have sugar but all recipes I could find are substituting sugar with other sugar (f.e. he can't eat honey, syrup etc too). Am wondering if such thing like a sugarless cake is doable ..?

riyasenin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
riyasenin Posted 29 Dec 2016 , 6:15am
post #5 of 5

Sugar cakes recipes are very hard to get - we are working for Arena Cakes and have few sugar cakes surprises built for our people.

This old lunchbox favorite makes a great substitute for fat when baking a cake (just don’t try to replace both at the same time…). When subbing for sugar, applesauce can be used as a replacement in a 1:1 ratio — just be sure to reduce the amount of milk, water, or other liquid in the recipe by ¼ cup for every cup of applesauce added. To cut down on oil or butter, start by replacing half of the fat with applesauce (for example, a recipe using 1 cup oil would be reduced to ½ cup oil and ½ cup applesauce).

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%