Need Advice

Business By annelieskirk100 Updated 5 May 2015 , 10:59pm by DeniseNH

annelieskirk100 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
annelieskirk100 Posted 5 May 2015 , 9:29pm
post #1 of 3

I know that most of you are from USA. I am from Scotland, UK. I am trying to find out whether cake stencils sell well. Have they passed their sell by date or are people still interested in them. In the UK we are a bit behind US. Basically I am trying to find out what the next big trend is in cake decorating.

Annelies

2 replies
Frank68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Frank68 Posted 5 May 2015 , 10:07pm
post #2 of 3

Hi annelieskirk100, stencils have their place like everything else in the cake decorating world .  I would recommend taking a look at www.craftsy.com to see what the latest classes look like. They feature some of the top decorators out there and have both modern and classic forms of decorating. 

I still make my own stencils for airbrushing and I love the ones that Evil Cake Genius puts out. 

Hope that helps,

Frank

DeniseNH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeniseNH Posted 5 May 2015 , 10:59pm
post #3 of 3

I too am an Evil Cake Genius Stencil junkie.  Styles will differ wildly according to location.  In New Hampshire everyone - and I do mean everyone wants a birch bark cake at their wedding or at least burlap, twigs and pinecones.  SO, I bought the Evil Genius Birch Bark stencil.  Could squeal with delight - can't wait to try it out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%