Comments Missing

Baking By cownsj Updated 13 Mar 2015 , 6:33pm by virago

cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 13 Mar 2015 , 12:19am
post #1 of 6

I"m thrilled!Ed with the updates to the site.  I can actually use it again.  Thank you.  However, ALL the comments that were left on the photos of my cakes are missing; will they be restored?

5 replies
Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 13 Mar 2015 , 11:52am
post #2 of 6

@cownsj  Most have been restored and we still have them all in the database.  Please use the HELP link in the upper navigation to submit a support request and include the links to the cakes you believe are missing comments and we will look into it.

Quote by @cownsj on 11 hours ago

I"m thrilled!Ed with the updates to the site.  I can actually use it again.  Thank you.  However, ALL the comments that were left on the photos of my cakes are missing; will they be restored?

cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 13 Mar 2015 , 3:06pm
post #3 of 6

Thanks Heath; I wasn't sure where to go to ask my question. 

virago Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
virago Posted 13 Mar 2015 , 4:01pm
post #4 of 6

I submitted a HELP ticket about missing comments across all photos 6 days ago, and posted said action in the "Welcome to the updated Cake Central Experience!" conversation. I posted another HELP ticket today specifically about my own missing comments. 

I've not received any response...? I've gone through all my posted pics and can't see any comments prior to the upgrade. I've got 19 pages of favorited pics and the only ones with comments are 7 years back or older?

please advise...  

LeanneW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LeanneW Posted 13 Mar 2015 , 6:07pm
post #5 of 6

@virago I do not have any 6 day old help requests that have not been responded to. Can you please private message me so we can discuss your information.

-Leanne

virago Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
virago Posted 13 Mar 2015 , 6:33pm
post #6 of 6

PM initiated...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%