What Kind Of Flower?

Decorating By alise Updated 1 Sep 2014 , 12:38am by alise

alise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alise Posted 31 Aug 2014 , 9:28pm
post #1 of 6

A[IMG]http://www.cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3281306/width/200/height/400[/IMG] I'm making this cake next week and I'm not sure what this flower is and I'm not sure how to do the chevron. I thought about using a buttercream transfer. If any one has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

5 replies
Goreti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Goreti Posted 31 Aug 2014 , 11:18pm
post #2 of 6

Looks something like a lotus to me.

Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 31 Aug 2014 , 11:26pm
post #3 of 6

And I think the chevron is an edible image wrapped around (the turquoise and the white, so they cut the image to the height of the cake and wrapped it, not just cut out the turquoise and placed it on a white cake).

alise Posted 1 Sep 2014 , 12:07am
post #4 of 6

AThank you, I wish I knew where to get that image. I don't have a criciut cake, So I need to mimic it some how. The flower will be easy.

FrostedMoon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostedMoon Posted 1 Sep 2014 , 12:20am
post #5 of 6

I agree with Dayti about the edible image.  If you google turquoise chevron you get lots of different options.  Cut and paste on to a word document (or a graphics program if you have it) and play with it a bit to get the right size/style.  Then print it and call your local grocery store bakeries and see if they will print you an edible image and charge just for that without a cake.  Many do, especially if it is not a copyrighted image.  Voila! 

alise Posted 1 Sep 2014 , 12:38am
post #6 of 6

AThat is why I love this Web site! You guy's are awesome! Thank you so much! I'm kinda scared, haven't made a cake in 2 year's. But I promised my niece I'd make her's. I love making them I just don't have time. Again thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%