First Wedding And Grooms Cake

Decorating By Cakes By Alie Updated 14 Jul 2014 , 3:00pm by -K8memphis

Cakes By Alie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakes By Alie Posted 13 Jul 2014 , 8:20pm
post #1 of 6

A[IMG]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3262851/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

[IMG]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3262852/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

First wedding cake and grooms cake! Comments and input welcome! Gnache wedding cake and fondant street bike grooms cake. Wow STRESSFUL! I am pleased with the end products.

5 replies
MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 13 Jul 2014 , 10:23pm
post #2 of 6

Congratulations!  You made very beautiful flowers for that cake.  The color combinations are lovely.

What type of icing did you use?  A white chocolate Ganache?

Your grooms cake is Rockin' Cool!  It must have been a real hit with the riders.  Good job.

Cakes By Alie Posted 13 Jul 2014 , 10:50pm
post #3 of 6

AWedding cake was a white chocolate gnache. Took a chance, I have never worked with gnache. Thank you MBALASKA! GNACHE HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN!!!!!!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 13 Jul 2014 , 11:01pm
post #4 of 6

i love your cakes -- they are well proportioned and i'm sure the bride & groom were thrilled-- the bridal cake is so very feminine and i especially love the scooter! it's got so much personality and vrooom --

worked your brains out on them? did you die 1,000 deaths during delivery?

you did great--multiplied congratulations --

oh and you're in lr--i was there a coupla weeks ago -- so cool -- i'm just a little ways down the road otherwise --

best to you

Cakes By Alie Posted 13 Jul 2014 , 11:13pm
post #5 of 6

Thank you K8Memphis! We are close! Moving to Texas in three weeks. These were my last Arkansas Cakes. Yes and Yes! Got honked at for driving too slow on the interstate! I smiled and waved. Pulled an allnighter for these babies!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 14 Jul 2014 , 3:00pm
post #6 of 6

sounds about right for a first wedding -- suggestion for you -- be careful about your time management -- your body stores all the strikes against it and pay back is to be avoided at all costs ;) so apply this timeline for your next cakes in texas--back everything up two or three days to allow enough time so you can get enough sleep -- it's more important than doing the cake --

hope your move is peaceful and easy --

best to you

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%