Help!!!

Decorating By slimkim Updated 2 Jun 2014 , 4:41pm by Snowflakebunny23

slimkim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
slimkim Posted 1 Jun 2014 , 12:35pm
post #1 of 5

AI'm looking for a home- new double oven . Maybe a convection, I'm so confused! Have been looking at the samsung double oven which is one oven with a divider that seperates it into 2 separate ovens. Does anyone have this oven and any help with helping me choose the best oven I would be so appreciative!!!!!:)

4 replies
aprildaisy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aprildaisy Posted 1 Jun 2014 , 2:22pm
post #2 of 5

I've been looking for something along the lines of these: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/217509856976652970/ It's actually two ovens. This would be my ideal stove/oven. 

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 1 Jun 2014 , 4:33pm
post #3 of 5

I bought a new range last summer. Initially, I wanted one with a double oven. But with every model, I found the bottom oven was too low and put a strain on my back. I settled on a three-rack convection oven which held the same capacity as the ranges with double ovens. There are many brands and models so it might help if you did a web search and read the reviews.

slimkim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
slimkim Posted 2 Jun 2014 , 2:34am
post #4 of 5

AThanks, that's why I was looking at the samsung, you can take out the dividing shelf and still have a regular oven.

Snowflakebunny23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Snowflakebunny23 Posted 2 Jun 2014 , 4:41pm
post #5 of 5

I have just ordered a new Bosh oven (and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival).  Apparently Bosh are now using some 3D hot air technology which they claim will make the heat even across all three shelves...how it works remains to be seen (I really really hope it does!!) but may be worth a look?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%