Hacked Account

Lounge By tbrockington Updated 20 Dec 2013 , 3:40pm by tbrockington

tbrockington Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tbrockington Posted 20 Dec 2013 , 2:52pm
post #1 of 3

My name is Tracy Brockington. I have an older account on here under tabs8774 ( Tracy Abstance) . I went through a divorce last year and my ex decided to change the password on all my pages that I left connected to an old email address ( and of course then also the email!) so I have not been able to access my pictures, can any one help me to get them back? I have already sent a message to Jenny ( the owner/maker of this site) and I made a new account but can not get to my pictures.

PLEASE HELP!!!

2 replies
Crazy-Gray Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crazy-Gray Posted 20 Dec 2013 , 3:34pm
post #2 of 3

AHiya that sucks, what a child!! anyhoo- if you type tabs8774 into the search at the top right of any CC page it brings all your old posts, on the left hand side there is a line that saus Images (4), if you click that it'll take you to your pics and you can download them individually again :-)

ps you should totally sign his email up to loads of spam in revenge :-) ha ha ha

tbrockington Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tbrockington Posted 20 Dec 2013 , 3:40pm
post #3 of 3

thank you! i will have to do that to get my pics back.. and yes he is a child!! LOL! complete with  having his mommy pay all his bills now so he dosent have to work!! LOL! ( he is 41 years old!)

I would most definitely do the same to his email but he has alot of time on his hands ( no job) and has changed his email more than 4x and canceled all the previous ones.. 

like i said he has ALOT of time on his hands.. but he is his mommy's problem now :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%