Clear Single Cupcake Boxes

Business By kvand Updated 7 Nov 2013 , 1:46pm by imagenthatnj

kvand Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kvand Posted 6 Nov 2013 , 4:25am
post #1 of 5

Hey all,

I am looking for the best place to order clear (pvc?) cupcake boxes with inserts for individual standard size cupcakes.  I need about 100-200.... I don't mind buying bulk since I think what I am doing is going to catch on around here.  I am in Canada so within Canada would be snazzy but not necessary as long as shipping doesn't kill me.  any suggestions??

On and I run a legit business with business number etc so I can buy wholesale if you know of someone.

Thanks!

4 replies
karess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karess Posted 6 Nov 2013 , 4:57am
post #2 of 5

I'm not familiar with many Canadian sites but I know that Papermart sells what you're looking for. They're based in California so shipping costs may run a bit high...

http://www.papermart.com/clear-gold-bottom-p-e-t-cupcake-boxes/id=38533#38533

IowaBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IowaBaker Posted 6 Nov 2013 , 4:55pm
post #3 of 5

I have not used them myself, but I have seen clear disposable plastic cups with lids suggested.

Cake Mall Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake Mall Posted 7 Nov 2013 , 1:26pm
post #4 of 5

Cake Mall
Title:Online Cake Delivery in Chennai - cake mall
Description:Cake Mall a division of Food Mail is an Online Cake & Flower Market Place designed to order Cakes & Flowers for important occasions and events & we deliver straight to the choice of your place. To make the entire process easy & hassle free, you just need to place the order in 24 hours advance so that we can make the delivery anywhere in Chennai.
Phone no:044-26185018,9094867627
E-MAIL ID:[email protected]
URL:www.cakemall.in

imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagenthatnj Posted 7 Nov 2013 , 1:46pm
post #5 of 5

AHere they also have bags.

http://www.clearbags.com/bags/food/cupcake

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%