Did I Get Ripped Off By Cake Boss?

Business By ashsantos Updated 6 Oct 2013 , 3:57am by Sassyzan

ashsantos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ashsantos Posted 5 Oct 2013 , 10:46pm
post #1 of 3

So today I finally purchased the cake boss software. I was so excited but yet a little nervous to spend the money. I went on to their website and purchased thru amazon payment and within minutes received my receipt from amazon and after the purchase was complete I was taken back to the cake boss website which thanked me for my purchase and then was told I would be receiving an email with my licensing number in a moment and if I didn't to email them, that was a few hours ago and I have still not received an email. I have since emailed them. Did anyone else experience this? I am worried I just wasted $149 since my 10% off code for cake central didn't get applied either :(  Or maybe this is normal and it takes while to get my instructions on how to download? Thank you in advance :)

2 replies
ashsantos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ashsantos Posted 5 Oct 2013 , 11:46pm
post #2 of 3

** Update- turns out it was amazons fault! I finally got in touch with cake boss via facebook and they corrected the problem! :)

Sassyzan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sassyzan Posted 6 Oct 2013 , 3:57am
post #3 of 3

AGlad to hear that. I really don't think I've heard a bad thing about the company before.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%