How Can I Patent A Recipe I Saw On Pinterest?

Business By Viennagirl Updated 29 Sep 2013 , 4:19am by jason_kraft

IAmPamCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IAmPamCakes Posted 29 Sep 2013 , 2:52am
post #31 of 37

ANorasmom, did you know that Mimi Fix has written like 3 books? (I have one of them) Maybe she's speaking from experience.

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 29 Sep 2013 , 3:07am
post #32 of 37

You'll have to excuse me for the rest of the evening. I'm heading over to Pinterest to see what ideas I can steal. I'm sure there's easy money to be made.

Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 29 Sep 2013 , 3:13am
post #33 of 37

Thanks Jason.  I have heard of it, just not referred to as high tail.  Yup, I've got a Mimifix book too.  Hi Mimi!

howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 29 Sep 2013 , 3:18am
post #34 of 37

Y'all know what trolling is and that there's competitive trolling, right? The point is to see who can get the most people the most upset.  It doesn't have to be competitive, but everyone should know that when a thread like this happens there may be a group of people laughing at your responses.  There's even a story where trolls intentionally caused a susceptible person to have a seizure because of the stimulating images they posted. That may be urban legend, but you get the point.

Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 29 Sep 2013 , 3:23am
post #35 of 37

Gotta feed the trolls, they like cake!!!

IAmPamCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IAmPamCakes Posted 29 Sep 2013 , 3:56am
post #36 of 37

ACompetitive trolling? What'll they think of next?!

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 29 Sep 2013 , 4:19am
post #37 of 37

AI've seen some trolls in my time, but I don't think OP is one. To me it sounds more like a genuine misunderstanding of how IP protection works, especially considering OP joined the site 2 years ago and followed up with an apology instead of provoking people.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%