International Coffee And Tea Festival

Baking By jmjdubai2013 Updated 31 Jul 2013 , 3:59pm by ashdb

jmjdubai2013 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jmjdubai2013 Posted 29 Jul 2013 , 10:52am
post #1 of 5

Hi..  Dubai is going to become the platform for ‘International Coffee and Tea Festival’ in this October. As a part of the festival, they are also conducting championships like ‘Latte Art Championship’, ‘Barista Championship’. The platform also offers ‘coffee training’. I would like to be a part of this festival. Can anyone suggest the best brand to try some variety in Coffee?

4 replies
ashdb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ashdb Posted 29 Jul 2013 , 3:38pm
post #2 of 5

I have also heard of ‘International Coffee and Tea Festival’. I think we could create more variety in coffee that in tea. You could search for some coffee recipes in websites and You Tube. I personally prefer Nescafe for making coffee.

jmjdubai2013 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jmjdubai2013 Posted 30 Jul 2013 , 4:25am
post #3 of 5

Ok. So you want me to stick on to Nescafe. Do you have any Coffee Recipes?

ashdb Posted 31 Jul 2013 , 3:50pm
post #4 of 5

It is up to you. You can try on different coffee powders and will get a lot of coffee recipes if you search in Google. You may also visit Nescafe Arabia. They have a collection of coffee recipes. They also discuss about the health benefits of coffee.

ashdb Posted 31 Jul 2013 , 3:59pm
post #5 of 5

It is up to you. You can try on different coffee powders and will get a lot of coffee recipes if you search in Google. You may also visit Nescafe Arabia. They have a collection of coffee recipes. They also discuss about the health benefits of coffee.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%