Sweetwise Shipping

Decorating By Jamie_L Updated 19 Jul 2013 , 1:22pm by kellyd01

Jamie_L Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jamie_L Posted 19 Jul 2013 , 1:52am
post #1 of 5

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to receive items ordered from Sweetwise?  According to their website, they ship orders received by 10:00 am usually ship the same day.  I placed an order on Sunday July 14th and it still has not shipped out yet.  I am disappointed... :-(  I live in Kansas and  I was hoping to receive my order this week or early next week but since it has not even been shipped, I am sure I won't receive until late next week. Maybe I should have researched their customer service records better before ordering.  I was just wondering what type of service others have received.

4 replies
therealmrsriley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
therealmrsriley Posted 19 Jul 2013 , 2:12am
post #2 of 5

Hi Jamie,

I submitted an order on the 15th and it just arrived today the 18th. I've received pretty good service from them. Was it a large order with several items? I can't think of why it wouldn't have shipped. Try calling their customer service if you don't hear anything by tomorrow.

Jamie_L Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jamie_L Posted 19 Jul 2013 , 2:26am
post #3 of 5

It was for a set of square cake pans and 2 lbs of fondant.  I am starting to think my order is 'lost' somewhere at Sweetwise.  When I check the UPS tracking number all it says is that "a label has been created" and UPS is waiting to receive the package.  I e-mailed them a couple of times - once directly from my e-mail and once using their online contact form.  I received an e-mail on the 15th saying that Sweetwise received my order and it was debited from my bank on Monday the 15th.

Good to know that some one else received their order.  It is my first time to order from them so I was beginning to wonder if it was legit.  I will call tomorrow.  Thanks for your response.

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 19 Jul 2013 , 2:30am
post #4 of 5

AThis is one reason why I always use a credit card when buying online. If there's a problem and the retailer is not willing to help you, you can just dispute the charge with your credit card company and get your money back. With a direct debit from your bank account this is probably not an option.

kellyd01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellyd01 Posted 19 Jul 2013 , 1:22pm
post #5 of 5

That does seem odd to me. I've ordered from them many times and always receive my stuff promptly. Definitely call them... They have an 800 number right on the top of their site. :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%