Sheep Cake

Decorating By dollysan1 Updated 19 Jul 2013 , 3:02pm by Crazy-Gray

dollysan1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dollysan1 Posted 18 Jul 2013 , 12:19am
post #1 of 4

Hi every1 does any one no how i can make a 3d stand up seep cake or no of any tuturiuls i cud watch.It not until next april but wd like to have a bit of have a bit of a pratice. Thank u x x

3 replies
Jenna1588 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenna1588 Posted 19 Jul 2013 , 1:14pm
post #2 of 4

AHey,

I'm not an expert but could you make the body on a piece of wood then use some plastic tubes wrapped in fondant as legs? That way the plastic would be steady enough to support the weight of the body? As for the head, I only just thought of that now. Umm. Hope that helps maybe a little.

Jenna1588 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenna1588 Posted 19 Jul 2013 , 1:14pm
post #3 of 4

AHey,

I'm not an expert but could you make the body on a piece of wood then use some plastic tubes wrapped in fondant as legs? That way the plastic would be steady enough to support the weight of the body? As for the head, I only just thought of that now. Umm. Hope that helps maybe a little.

Crazy-Gray Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crazy-Gray Posted 19 Jul 2013 , 3:02pm
post #4 of 4

I'd go for a big fluffy cloud-like body as if the legs are hidden in the fluff...and have the head made in Krispie treads or modelling chocolate on a bamboo skewer inserted just slightly above halfway up the body. this would give a cute comic-style sheep rather than a realistic one...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%