So What Does Everybody Look Like?

Lounge By kaylawaylalayla Updated 4 Sep 2013 , 2:11am by smittyditty

Bosbo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bosbo Posted 30 Jul 2013 , 11:04am
post #151 of 261

Tell me about it, i'm so baby mad every moment of everyday. I worry the urge to procreate will never stop!!! With both babies by 6 weeks old i'm nagging my husband for another one. lol. I come from a big family too (6 siblings).

But yes whenever i see babies or pregnant women i squeee with delight. I'm totally that annoying woman that wants to touch your pregnant stomach.

tarttokig Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tarttokig Posted 30 Jul 2013 , 12:00pm
post #152 of 261

AYou can find a photo of me on my blog: tarttokig.wordpress.com :)

BomCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BomCakes Posted 30 Jul 2013 , 12:44pm
post #153 of 261

Wow it turned out huge! But this is me taken last year.

cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 30 Jul 2013 , 1:52pm
post #154 of 261

So many new names since I returned from holidays and so many wonderful faces, both old and new.  I love it.

cazza1 Posted 30 Jul 2013 , 1:56pm
post #155 of 261

Had hubby trying to get a reasonable photo today and had a whinge about how great you all look and how bad my photos look.  He told me not to worry that you are all probably posting fake photos to look good, like people do on dating sites.

Ohh, and he is so grey that he just buzzes all his hair off.

kaylawaylalayla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaylawaylalayla Posted 30 Jul 2013 , 2:36pm
post #156 of 261

AHahaa. I'm sure you look great. We are our own worst critics, except for maybe your hubby. He might be our worst critic lol. I'm sure no body would bother with fake photos for a cake site. Were all perfectly lovely including you.

TheSugarplumB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheSugarplumB Posted 30 Jul 2013 , 6:02pm
post #157 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabakescakes 

Lol ;-) Thank you. I just love him to pieces. He is graying, too, and I love it!

I was going to say the same, I'm a big tattoo fan, my hubby only has 1 though :( He does want more but can't afford them. My hubby was a cutie in his 20s, he's now 37 and very handsome (to me anyway ;) ). I do have a major thing for older men, men look much better as they age imo. Hubby is grey at the temples, I hope it all goes grey keep trying to tempt him to do a Philip Schofield (not entirely sure if any of you lot will know who he is as I've just realised you're pretty much all in the US and I'm in the UK, but hey ho!)

tamimisha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tamimisha Posted 30 Jul 2013 , 9:00pm
post #158 of 261

What a fun thread! My avatar is a picture of me...:)))

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 30 Jul 2013 , 9:40pm
post #159 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSugarplumB 

Quote:

Lol ;-) Thank you. I just love him to pieces. He is graying, too, and I love it!

I was going to say the same, I'm a big tattoo fan, my hubby only has 1 though :( He does want more but can't afford them. My hubby was a cutie in his 20s, he's now 37 and very handsome (to me anyway ;) ). I do have a major thing for older men, men look much better as they age imo. Hubby is grey at the temples, I hope it all goes grey keep trying to tempt him to do a Philip Schofield (not entirely sure if any of you lot will know who he is as I've just realised you're pretty much all in the US and I'm in the UK, but hey ho!)

That picture of my husband was taken the day of his 37th birthday, right after eating his birthday cake ;-) He will be 39 this year, and has grown his hair out to his mid back. He is graying a lot more, now, but still has a full head of hair :-) His arms are completely covered in tattoos, but he didn't have to pay for them all, since he tattooed some of them himself, and always had a free lifestyle, hanging out with friends, at tattoo parlors, basements, garage punk bands and skate boarding before he met me and I partially civilized him, lol. I have always been a big tattoo, punk skateboarder fan, plus he works hard, helps around the house, and supports me, so I am quite pleased with him! lol

I have always had a thing for older men, too. Sean Connery has been doing it for me since I was 8, lol!

Remember, cheap tattoos aren't good, and good tattoos aren't cheap, quality over quantity! He has spend hundreds covering up cruddy tattoos!

Bosbo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bosbo Posted 31 Jul 2013 , 12:11am
post #160 of 261

All this talk of husbands someone should start a wedding pic thread.

patticake1951 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1951 Posted 31 Jul 2013 , 12:43am
post #161 of 261

Here I am with my 3 daughters,about 5 yrs ago, the one in the black hat is the oldest,now 42,the one standing in the straw hat is next, now 41, sitting beside me, is my youngest, now 28, This was a few weeks after my son passed away, and we did the hats in his memorial, cause he loved silly hats.

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 31 Jul 2013 , 4:54am
post #162 of 261

AAbsolutely no way I'd believe you're old enough to have a 42 year old daughter, and no way your 42 year old daughter looks old enough to be 42!

Also I'm sorry to hear about your son.

patticake1951 Posted 31 Jul 2013 , 11:45am
post #163 of 261

A

Original message sent by kikiandkyle

Absolutely no way I'd believe you're old enough to have a 42 year old daughter, and no way your 42 year old daughter looks old enough to be 42!

Also I'm sorry to hear about your son.

Aww! Thanks, I am 61 now. We went to a spa a couple months ago and had manicures,pedicures and a facial done,and we were talking about ages and my41 yr old Daughter asked the girl girl who was doing pedicures how she thought.I was and she said "around 42" I said oh man thanks, my Daughter is 42!!

My son was so handsome, he was 32 when died in his sleep from an enlarged heart condition we didn't know he had.

Everyone pictures are great. Love seeing everyone.

cazza1 Posted 31 Jul 2013 , 11:55am
post #164 of 261

patticake I need either the name of your photographer or some of your genes to clone.  I'm feeling even older now.

patticake1951 Posted 31 Jul 2013 , 12:18pm
post #165 of 261

A[quote name="cazza1" url="/t/761089/so-what-does-everybody-look-like/150#post_7424047"]patticake I need either the name of your photographer or some of your genes to clone.  I'm feeling even older now. [/quote/ Lol!!! Thanks. These were from Glamour Shots though.

manddi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
manddi Posted 31 Jul 2013 , 12:41pm
post #166 of 261

A

Original message sent by patticake1951

Here I am with my 3 daughters,about 5 yrs ago, the one in the black hat is the oldest,now 42,the one standing in the straw hat is next, now 41, sitting beside me, is my youngest, now 28, This was a few weeks after my son passed away, and we did the hats in his memorial, cause he loved silly hats.

Love that picture!

patticake1951 Posted 31 Jul 2013 , 8:56pm
post #167 of 261

A

Original message sent by manddi

Love that picture!

Thanks

badger1964 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
badger1964 Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 3:23pm
post #168 of 261
Quote:

Please don't ever be pretty! I love seeing how many guys are on here, it helps me to encourage my husband that he could switch careers, he has always thought of it as my thing...but I love his company, help, and encouragement. 

BTW, my husband used to be pretty, and I am WAY more into him now that I would've been when he was pretty. Manly is much better than pretty! Consider, if you will:

Hahaha ok I'll go with manly instead then lol because you are all pretty I thought I would go with that 1st haha.. Yeah get him involved more hands make light work.. I started 3 years ago when I thought I would try my hand at doing my daughters 16th and I've never looked back since I love doing them now...

badger1964 Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 3:25pm
post #169 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza1 

Had hubby trying to get a reasonable photo today and had a whinge about how great you all look and how bad my photos look.  He told me not to worry that you are all probably posting fake photos to look good, like people do on dating sites.

Ohh, and he is so grey that he just buzzes all his hair off.

Hahaha I do that myself now, makes things easier lol :-)

badger1964 Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 3:26pm
post #170 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSugarplumB 

Your not alone I'm from uk as well lol :-)

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 3:41pm
post #171 of 261

Badger,

Whio's that wee person you're holding in your arms in your avatar?

badger1964 Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 3:51pm
post #172 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanter 

Badger,

Whio's that wee person you're holding in your arms in your avatar?

It's a napkin lol was just moving it off the table, was at my nephew's wedding, it does look like a baby though :-)

cazza1 Posted 2 Aug 2013 , 10:18am
post #173 of 261

Shanter would you like to borrow my glasses?

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 2 Aug 2013 , 3:46pm
post #174 of 261
Quote:

I already have glasses, but obviously I need to update them!

cazza1 Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 9:10am
post #175 of 261

I should post a copy of the picture on my passport to give everyone a fit of the horrors.  It is the worst picture in the world and makes me look heaps older and extremely ugly.  I am stuck with it for 10 years so I might just stay at home.  Mind you the other side of the coin is that the customs people will be so horrified that they will want to get rid of me as quickly as possible.

Annabakescakes Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 9:13am
post #176 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanter 

Quote:

I already have glasses, but obviously I need to update them!

When I took my glasses of and squinted, it looked like  baby, to me, too! No kidding   o_o   straight face.

Annabakescakes Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 9:40am
post #177 of 261
Quote:

I should post a copy of the picture on my passport to give everyone a fit of the horrors.  It is the worst picture in the world and makes me look heaps older and extremely ugly.  I am stuck with it for 10 years so I might just stay at home.  Mind you the other side of the coin is that the customs people will be so horrified that they will want to get rid of me as quickly as possible.

My BFF said something similar about her driver's license, even adding that she thought the lady in the DL office 'had it in" for her, and I optimistically said, "Oh, it's not that bad! Let me see!" 8o oh, but it was that bad! When she showed it to me, I was going to tell her that she looked fine, no matter what it looked like, but instead, I LAUGHED!. I couldn't even help it! 

She says, "I TOLD you!" and I was determined to tell her I was laughing because she was dramatic, it looked fine, and when I opened my mouth, I heard myself asking if she could get it remade, but she tried but they just handed her the license, with the same picture on it! She said they refused to retake it because it was 8th licence she lost (She has a bit of an on/off drug problem) and the $8 price to replace a card is less than it costs them to make it. I held the card and inspected it to see if it was real, seriously. I asked her if it was a joke card, or someone messing around. But it was her actual license!

Seriously terrible picture! Face turned out to the right, almost as much as a mugshot, with a "mid sentence angry talking face," all twisted up, hand up in the air gesturing toward the door, with her eyes closed. You could even see her purse in her hand! Her ACTUAL LICENSE!!! 

I didn't even think you were allowed to have anything else in your picture! And she seriously looked like she had a severe attitude problem. She said that every time she gets pulled over, she gets a ticket.

patticake1951 Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 5:35pm
post #178 of 261
Quote:

My BFF said something similar about her driver's license, even adding that she thought the lady in the DL office 'had it in" for her, and I optimistically said, "Oh, it's not that bad! Let me see!" 8o oh, but it was that bad! When she showed it to me, I was going to tell her that she looked fine, no matter what it looked like, but instead, I LAUGHED!. I couldn't even help it! 

She says, "I TOLD you!" and I was determined to tell her I was laughing because she was dramatic, it looked fine, and when I opened my mouth, I heard myself asking if she could get it remade, but she tried but they just handed her the license, with the same picture on it! She said they refused to retake it because it was 8th licence she lost (She has a bit of an on/off drug problem) and the $8 price to replace a card is less than it costs them to make it. I held the card and inspected it to see if it was real, seriously. I asked her if it was a joke card, or someone messing around. But it was her actual license!

Seriously terrible picture! Face turned out to the right, almost as much as a mugshot, with a "mid sentence angry talking face," all twisted up, hand up in the air gesturing toward the door, with her eyes closed. You could even see her purse in her hand! Her ACTUAL LICENSE!!! 

I didn't even think you were allowed to have anything else in your picture! And she seriously looked like she had a severe attitude problem. She said that every time she gets pulled over, she gets a ticket.

That is too funny!!! My dh and I went to get our military ID's made. and you have to see my dh's. He looks like some kinda crazed lunatic in his. He had a long beard at the time, and always wears a ball cap. He needed a haircut, also. The guy tells him to take off his hat, and when he does his hair is standing out every which way from the sides, cause he has a bald spot on the top. The guy starts laughing and tells him to put it back!!!!, so of course Jim laughs too, just as he snaps the picture. It is hilarious!! If he would let me, I would scan it to show, but it might freak every one out!  LOL

sixinarow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sixinarow Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 6:09pm
post #179 of 261

My hubby's last license looked that way. I would peg him for a serial killer if I didn't know him!! Thankfully, his new one is better. Told him I'm saving it for when our daughter starts dating and I'm gonna make her a t-shirt with that pic of his face on it. Should chase the boys away pretty quickly...along with the fact she has 5 brothers. icon_wink.gif

Relznik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Relznik Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 9:57pm
post #180 of 261

My mum always says "if you're actually as ill as you look in a passport photo, you're too sick to travel!"

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%