Does This Exist?

Decorating By JWinslow Updated 2 Jul 2013 , 5:08pm by liz at sugar

JWinslow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JWinslow Posted 2 Jul 2013 , 3:39pm
post #1 of 2

Hello All,

What I'm looking for is square cutters that also cut the center out at the same time, (hollow square?)  I know I could just use two different sized cutters to get this look but was hoping to find  cutters so everything is straight and clean in one cut,  as I have many to make. I have Googled until my eyes hurt but I don't know if my search words are wrong or what..  I haven't been able to come up with it..

Thanks so much in advance.



1 reply
liz at sugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
liz at sugar Posted 2 Jul 2013 , 5:08pm
post #2 of 2

ATry Linzer cookie cutters


Quote by @%username% on %date%