Cake Design For Android

Decorating By TashiaBrown Updated 26 Apr 2013 , 3:36am by peldor

TashiaBrown Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TashiaBrown Posted 24 Apr 2013 , 9:58pm
post #1 of 4

I just purchased my first tablet!!! Go me!! LOL and I am looking for apps that will help with calculating servings, the amount of fondant needed to cover a cake and also the total price. I have found several for apple but no Android apps. I dont know if i'm just not searching for the right thing or if there just isnt anything out there! Does anyone use/know of any Android apps that do this? Please let me know!

3 replies
peldor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peldor Posted 26 Apr 2013 , 2:58am
post #2 of 4

Hi THere,  I know there are at least two or three apps on Android that do what you ask for.  Generally searching for cake calculator will find them for you.  Let me know what you think of them, I'm not sure which ones are best yet as i haven't tried them all.

TashiaBrown Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TashiaBrown Posted 26 Apr 2013 , 3:12am
post #3 of 4

AI found the cakeulater but that is the only one. I have not been able to try it yet though BC apparently it takes 48 hours for Google wallet to verify our account when u buy a new device. I would love to know about any others that u know of.

peldor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peldor Posted 26 Apr 2013 , 3:36am
post #4 of 4

I found two others, the "Cake Decorating Calculator" and "Cost a Cake" both have free and paid versions.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%