Wedding Buttercream

Baking By semacarmichael Updated 13 Apr 2013 , 4:06pm by CarliBCakes

semacarmichael Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
semacarmichael Posted 12 Apr 2013 , 7:02pm
post #1 of 8

Hi everyone 

I am looking for a wedding buttercream frosting recipe. Has any one what is the difference from the regular buttercream thank you so much for your help

7 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 12 Apr 2013 , 9:48pm
post #2 of 8

There is no special 'wedding buttercream' :)  Your best b'cream recipe is just fine.  If you want to try some check out the recipe section on this site.

I recommend "2 of everything Icing"   It's easy to make, tastes great and very easy to work with.

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 13 Apr 2013 , 12:33am
post #3 of 8

AI have never heard of wedding buttercream! It is just buttercream and you put it on a wedding cake, and that makes it wedding buttercream. Btw, there is no wedding cake recipe either ;-) it is just cake that is served at a wedding.

Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 13 Apr 2013 , 1:37am
post #4 of 8

Good for marketing...!!!  "Wedding Buttercream...specialty for your wedding cake...so much better than that birthday buttercream crap.

kazita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kazita Posted 13 Apr 2013 , 1:49am
post #5 of 8

A

Original message sent by Norasmom

Good for marketing...!!!  "Wedding Buttercream...specialty for your wedding cake...so much better than that birthday buttercream crap.

ROFLOL

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 13 Apr 2013 , 2:23am
post #6 of 8

There is a flavoring, Wedding Bouquet, that Sharon Zambito introduced us here on c/c a couple of years ago. Very good. I don,t think they make it anymore. But i don,t know.hth

kaat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaat Posted 13 Apr 2013 , 1:30pm
post #7 of 8

L&M bakery (Toronto, Canada) was still carrying it the last time I was there. Never used it so I can't tell you what it tastes like.

CarliBCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarliBCakes Posted 13 Apr 2013 , 4:06pm
post #8 of 8

I made my first wedding cake for a friend a few weeks ago and I used an Italian Meringue Buttercream recipe. It was absolutely delicious and I got a ton of compliments on the flavor, how smooth it was, and how well it complimented the flavors of the cake. You can also use Swiss Meringue buttercream, but I liked the flavor of IMB better. Just my opinion! :) Good luck and hope this helps!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%