Watermarking Software?

Business By IAmPamCakes Updated 5 Mar 2013 , 10:20am by johnrobin

IAmPamCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IAmPamCakes Posted 2 Mar 2013 , 4:08am
post #1 of 6

OK, so I'm going nuts trying to find good watermarking software for my pictures. I can't really afford to pay for a program, so I'm looking for something free. I don't know that I trust those 'free' programs online, where you upload a photo to their site, watermark it, then you can put it a website (not sure exactly about the very last step).

I have downloaded a couple programs, but one didn't work at all, and I couldn't find anywhere to watermark on Picasa. Anyone have any ideas?

5 replies
renae43 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
renae43 Posted 2 Mar 2013 , 4:24am
post #2 of 6

Yes. I have an iPad the app I use cost only .99 cents called iwatermark, do you have an iPad or an iPhone ?

IAmPamCakes Posted 2 Mar 2013 , 4:31am
post #3 of 6

I have an iPhone 3, so it's a little outdated. I do all my pics on either a laptop or desktop (Windows)

I need to update my phone, and get a new laptop, but for now, I would like to watermark what I can.

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IAmPamCakes Posted 2 Mar 2013 , 6:19am
post #5 of 6

AThank you :)

johnrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
johnrobin Posted 5 Mar 2013 , 10:20am
post #6 of 6

HI Friends,

My friends Michel use best watermark software which are providing Watermark, Resize, Optimize, Add EXIF Info and Directly Upload Images to your Picasa/Flickr Account with few Clicks.

I would like to try it, if you want to try to find watermark software, try this one.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%