Any Fans Of The Walking Dead?

Lounge By moreCakePlz Updated 20 Dec 2013 , 11:08am by SoldierJunkie

moreCakePlz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moreCakePlz Posted 17 Nov 2012 , 4:49pm
post #1 of 12

I'm not usually a fan of gory, horror shows but for some reason I'm addicted to this TV series.  I recorded all the episodes on my DVR but last night while in the middle of a Walking Dead DVR marathon I realized that I had missed an episode (SICK)!!    And AMC is not playing my missing episode until December 2nd.  #$##@ 

I don't know if I can wait that long :)

Any other Walking Dead fans out there?

Carol

11 replies
crisseyann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crisseyann Posted 17 Nov 2012 , 5:16pm
post #2 of 12

MAJOR fan here!  I thinks it's one of the best shows airing today. :)

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 17 Nov 2012 , 11:47pm
post #3 of 12

Does your cable provider have OnDemand?  I think Walking Dead is one of the free shows on there and you might be able to catch your missed episode there :)

nicunurse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicunurse Posted 18 Nov 2012 , 12:05am
post #4 of 12

I LOVE the walking dead!!!!!

moreCakePlz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moreCakePlz Posted 18 Nov 2012 , 5:49pm
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoryAK 

Does your cable provider have OnDemand?  I think Walking Dead is one of the free shows on there and you might be able to catch your missed episode there :)

I didn't think of OnDemand, I'll remember that for next time :) 

In the end I just purchased the episode from iTunes and used an HDMI cable to hook my PC to the TV.   Worked like a charm.  Technology is really cool when it works!!  Too bad the walking dead folks have lost all of theirs.  It was so funny when the prisoner in the SICK episode asked to use a cell phone.

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 18 Nov 2012 , 9:16pm
post #6 of 12

AI am not a fan, but I did a surprise wedding cake for 2 fans of the show who eloped last week. I'm not posting the pic on my Facebook, due to my grandma ;-) and I use cake central from an iPhone. Any ideas on how I can show it off on here?

bakencake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakencake Posted 19 Nov 2012 , 12:04am
post #7 of 12

I'm a huge TWD fan.  Usually they show the show from last week right before they show this weeks episode.

Ana, If you find out how to do that let me know I'm kind of curious 

TheCakeDude Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakeDude Posted 20 Nov 2012 , 5:22pm
post #8 of 12

I LOOOOVEEEE The Walking Dead....Of course I love any zombie movie/show out there....

Here is a Walking Dead/Zombieland cake I made awhile back..... :)

http://www.sublimecakedesign.com/Photos/Birthday_Cakes.html#55

SoldierJunkie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SoldierJunkie Posted 14 Dec 2013 , 9:34pm
post #9 of 12

Love Love Love The Walking Dead.  I can't wait for February for it to start up again.  I was inspired to make cookies before the Season 4 Premiere.  Take a look...   http://cakecentral.com/g/i/3118466/a/3413570  

kiwimiriam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kiwimiriam Posted 14 Dec 2013 , 10:31pm
post #10 of 12

Huge fan of the show.  Can't wait for it to return in Feb!!!

whoawicked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
whoawicked Posted 17 Dec 2013 , 5:24pm
post #11 of 12

TWD is becoming very bittersweet for me. The series started off great, but now that, well... I don't want to post spoilers, since it will spoil if you haven't seen all of the series yet, but I will post a link to an image that really describes how I feel. ):

It's become so that I want to watch the show, but when I do I'm just disappointed.

SoldierJunkie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SoldierJunkie Posted 20 Dec 2013 , 11:04am
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoawicked 

TWD is becoming very bittersweet for me. The series started off great, but now that, well... I don't want to post spoilers, since it will spoil if you haven't seen all of the series yet, but I will post a link to an image that really describes how I feel. ):

It's become so that I want to watch the show, but when I do I'm just disappointed.

All fans of The Walking Dead have lost a favorite character (or two.....or three...)  That's just the nature of the show and I think it says a lot for the writing when we can become so vested in a character that it actually pains us when they are taken away.  I am a huge fan of the show and I like to go to Facebook TWD fan pages and chat about it with friends.  Helps the grieving process. LOL.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%