A Bit Of Help Please?

Decorating By MMueller Updated 15 Nov 2012 , 9:03pm by MMueller

MMueller Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MMueller Posted 3 Nov 2012 , 5:01pm
post #1 of 7

A

Hi everyone. I just joined earlier today, and after painstakingly searching and finally finding the 'Commonly used acronyms' thread, my joy was short lived when I discovered that the link to the acronym list leads to nowhere. It looks like the changes they made around here busted that link and several others as well. =/  I've been browsing Cake Central quite awhile and managed to figure a lot of them out on my own, but many of the acronyms like 'WASC'  and so forth, still have me stumped. 

Has anyone got a current, functioning link to the acronym list that they will share?  Thank you in advance! =)

6 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 3 Nov 2012 , 10:27pm
post #2 of 7

WASC = White Almond Sour Cream - a cake mix formula for a very moist, wonderful tasting cake :)

Go into the recipe file and search 'most viewed recipes and look for the  *Original* WASC recipe.

This new system won't allow me to paste the link here :(

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 3 Nov 2012 , 11:56pm
post #3 of 7
MMueller Posted 4 Nov 2012 , 4:01am
post #4 of 7

Thank you both very much. The link for the recipe worked fine and now I know what WASC is! It looks yummy too. One more acronym down, one dozen or so to go! lol

MMueller Posted 15 Nov 2012 , 6:12pm
post #5 of 7

While I really appreciate the help on the WASC acronym, I still haven't managed to find the one big thread with all of the different acronyms listed in one place. With all of the changes here, the links to it that were formerly posted no longer work. Can anyone help me with that at all?

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 15 Nov 2012 , 7:03pm
post #6 of 7

AI recommend creating a thread in the tech support forum so they can restore the acronyms page: http://cakecentral.com/f/106/forum-feedback-and-technical-support

MMueller Posted 15 Nov 2012 , 9:03pm
post #7 of 7

That's a really good idea. Thanks Jason!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%