Any Talented Decorators In Southeastern Pa?

Decorating By CakeInfatuation Updated 18 Mar 2013 , 1:25am by NJsugarmama

CakeInfatuation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeInfatuation Posted 17 Sep 2012 , 1:21pm
post #1 of 8

I am seeking a very talented decorator to work in my custom cake shop in Bucks County, PA. The position is part time with eventual full time and possible partnership/profit sharing for the right individual.

I'm advertising on Craigslist and through my website but am having a terrible time finding some real talent and skill.

If you know anyone that you can refer in my direction or if you are thinking of maybe getting a job and want a family friendly shop to work in... please contact me.

I am hoping this is an okay place to post this. I'm at a loss and figured that where all the good decorators hang out is my best bet.

I'll need a resume, photos, availability, and salary requirements. Shop is VERY CUTE, Clean, well equipped with LOTS of decorating tools and relaxed. icon_smile.gif

7 replies
tracyaem Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracyaem Posted 17 Sep 2012 , 1:48pm
post #2 of 8

If I was a little closer I would have applied (although I'm not anywhere near good enough - you guys do amazing work!). I'm in Delaware County though, so it would be a bit too much of a commute!

I mostly just wanted to say I ran across your shop when looking for local cake shops and I was floored by how awesome your cakes are! G/L in your search icon_smile.gif

LindaF144a Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LindaF144a Posted 17 Sep 2012 , 2:43pm
post #3 of 8

Can we do this type of posting on this forum? This is not to be negative. I too am looking for help (not in the same state), but didn't know if I could post something like this.

If this is still up 24 hours from now, I'll start a new topic. Good luck! They seem to be hard to find.

HeyWife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeyWife Posted 18 Sep 2012 , 8:07pm
post #4 of 8

Stacey I PM'd you

CakeInfatuation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeInfatuation Posted 22 Sep 2012 , 10:52pm
post #5 of 8

bump

Kima920 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kima920 Posted 24 Sep 2012 , 5:54pm
post #6 of 8

Hi Stacey,
I am emailing you my resume today. I will be moving to the Northeastern section of Philly/Lower Bucks county the end of October. I have been a cake decorator for the past 3 years..I've seen your work and would love to work for you.
Kima

blondmary Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blondmary Posted 24 Sep 2012 , 6:48pm
post #7 of 8

Stacey,
I'm so exited that you shop is no close to my house!!!
congratulations!! I wish I were a better baker I would so work for you! icon_smile.gif

best wishes,
Maria

NJsugarmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NJsugarmama Posted 18 Mar 2013 , 1:25am
post #8 of 8

ABoo:(. I moved, used to live in West Trenton right over the river. Love Bucks Co.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%