Any Way To Filter These From Cc??

Lounge By camomama5 Updated 13 Aug 2012 , 10:23pm by camomama5

camomama5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
camomama5 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 3:05pm
post #1 of 5

I received this message just a little while ago. Is there anyway to filter out these crazies??? You have to be pretty dumb to think someone may believe this type of story. The horrid grammar gives it away, if the unbelievable story doesn't. I looked up the profile and of course, there is no info or pics. I'm copy and pasting the message I received under this.

From Judy Robert
Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:17 am
I am contacting you to help me after my fasting and praying i decided to contact you and request for your help.
l am Judy Robert the only daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Robert. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan here, the economic capital of Ivory Coast, he was poisoned to death by his only brother (My Uncle) and his business associates on one of their business meeting. My mother died on the 15th June 1991 and my father took me so special because l am motherless.

Before the death of my father on 21st December 2008 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bedside, when I sat down to listen to him, he started crying, when I asked him why?

(1) He complained that I am too young to be managing my life with no one to take care of me,(2)That I have not finished my university education as he planned for me, he revealed to me that he has a sum of US$10.5 ,000,000.00(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) left in a security company here in Abidjan, that he used my name as the only daughter for his next of kin in deposit of the funds in the box.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his only brother (My Uncle) and his business associates , that l should stay away from them as they are evil he warned me seriously not associate with his brother that is my uncle, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where l will transfer this money and use it for proper investment purpose, i need your help please email me on my email address for me to send more details to you.
jrobert11759@
ya
hoo.
com.

I wait your reply
Judy Robert.
See?? Crazy!

4 replies
poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 3:27pm
post #2 of 5

I got the same message.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 9:56pm
post #3 of 5

Use your delete key.
It is nothing more than SPAM.
There is no way to filter them out. Everyone gets some form of them from time to time.

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 10:19pm
post #4 of 5

If you get a PM like that from another CC member, forward it to a moderator or one of the site owners. They can at least delete that particular spammer, even though it won't stop other ones from sending you those messages.

camomama5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
camomama5 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 10:23pm
post #5 of 5

Gotcha. Thanks.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%