Like Button ?

Decorating By stelor484 Updated 5 Aug 2012 , 8:20pm by FromScratchSF

stelor484 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stelor484 Posted 4 Aug 2012 , 6:52am
post #1 of 8

I was looking through the newest cakes in the gallery this morning and it occurred to me that there is no "like button", only an add to favorites button. I just found it really sad that people spend so much time and effort on their cakes, yet you cannot just add a like to them. There are so many cakes that are really good, but no one comments or likes them. I do not want to save them all to favorites, but would like to recognize the efforts that most people put into their cakes. I only make cakes for family and friends, as I am nowhere near as good as most on here. Am I missing a like button? If not do you think there should be a "like button"?

7 replies
MarianInFL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MarianInFL Posted 4 Aug 2012 , 4:39pm
post #2 of 8

I have often thought a like button would be great. I try to comment on cakes I really, really like, but I look at so many, I can't do comments on all of them.

I vote YES for a like button!

karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 4 Aug 2012 , 5:29pm
post #3 of 8

Me, too!

CyberKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CyberKat Posted 4 Aug 2012 , 5:35pm
post #4 of 8

I think that's a really great idea!!! icon_biggrin.gif

rosech Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosech Posted 5 Aug 2012 , 4:24am
post #5 of 8

Me four!

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 5 Aug 2012 , 4:28am
post #6 of 8

Without any spoliers, the new website currently in beta testing has all kinds of new fancy features. Be patient icon_biggrin.gif

MarianInFL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MarianInFL Posted 5 Aug 2012 , 7:18pm
post #7 of 8

That's exciting! Any idea when they will roll that out? I hope it has a feature so we can save our favorite photos in folders!

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 5 Aug 2012 , 8:20pm
post #8 of 8

No ETa, it has a ton of features that are being beta tested to make sure everything works perfect before it goes live.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%